Freaky is a New Zealand series. It's a live-action kid's show, compared in The Other Wiki to a kid's-grade Twilight Zone. (Or, a Kiwi version of Are You Afraid of the Dark? or Goosebumps.) Set in standard places such as a mall, at home, or at school, each episode starts with a normal person going about their routine and everything turning weird.
- Animate Inanimate Object: "Signs". Guess what moves.
- Demonic Dummy: It goes as far as turning its owner into a second doll. A poster of him can be seen flapping from a telephone pole.
- Evil Elevator: Variation of this, where the elevator is bedecked with a host of traps to obliterate anyone unfortunate to tick off its operator. This manifests in a series of levels that are all potentially fatal, and may as a whole be never-ending.
- He Who Fights Monsters: One episode had a bullied kid be given a super-suit that gave him powers. He ended up worse than the bullies, only to be faced down at the end by one of the kids he'd bullied - she has an even more powerful suit.
- Swallowed Whole: A boy loves swimming, so he jumps into the pool, is somehow transported into prehistoric times then gets back to present day time. He decides to jump into the pool again using the diving board (as he thinks it's safer to swim now) It isn't. It's now inhabited by a giant aquatic dinosaur that eats him in one bite CHOMP
- Nightmare Fuel
- May contain traces of High Octane Nightmare Fuel.
- Trapped in TV Land