Garfield: Caught in the Act/Setting
Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
The levels are as follows:
- Count Slobula's Castle: A haunted graveyard Dracula-inspired level. Particularly annoying are the bats that you can. Not. Hit. Even. If. You. Try. The boss, "Count Slobula", is hard and glitchy.
- The Curse of Cleofatra: Ancient Egypt. The boss is a large statue of Jon, complete with evil eyes.
- The Revenge of Orangebeard: Pirate themed, this level contains many references to Pirates of the Caribbean (the ride - the movie came out eight years later).
- Cave Cat 3,000,000 B.C.: Prehistoria. Garfield is a sabre-toothed fat cat. Highlights include jumping up to avoid the broccoli falling down a cheese waterfall. The boss is an Odiesaurus, naturally. (arguably inspired by "Cave Cat" segment of Garfield His 9 Lives, in which the dog is named... Big Bob)
- Catsablanca: Film Noir-themed level. Name is a pun on Casablanca.
- Alien Landscapes (PC version exclusive): Sci-fi level set in outer space.
- Bonehead the Barbarian (Game Gear version exclusive): Slippy-Slidey Ice World based on Norse Mythology.
- Slobbin Hood (Game Gear version exclusive): The Lost Woods with references to Robin Hood.
- Season Finale: Garfield faces Glitch. Who only gets hurt by his own beams.