- Howcome no one has mentioned the time when Rex asks "Is this going to be a "birds and the bees" kind of talk?"? A birds and the bees talk means indirectly explaining sex to someone by describing how bees get pollen from flowers. The scene with the oysters from "Justice League Unlimited" ha nothing on this.
- "Fat" is generally not what the "F" in BFS stands for...
- Rex to Doctor Holiday: "My bios spike every time I see you..."
- In the same episode...
Holiday: That probe we just shot at you? You sent it straight to Helsinki.
- Granted, Helsinki is a real place, but Holiday strangely emphasized the "Hel" part of the word.
- Also from the same episode, watch carefully when Holiday drops the barrier in front of Breach the first time. Breach very clearly mouths the word "bitch".
- Looked more like "let me out of here" to me, but "bitch" is still a possibility.
- In the Cold Open of "The Hunter", the Evo Rex is fighting breaks one of his Power Fists.
Rex: Oh, come on! That's my favorite hand!
- In the episode "The Swarm" Rex and Bobo are competing to see who can kill the most bugs. Near the end of the episode Rex tells Bobo that he killed the rest of the bugs. So what does Bobo do in retaliation? In the very next scene when the reporter is explaining how Providence killed the bugs. After the scene as Rex turns to go to his room he waves at the crowd for a split second, but it suspiciously looks like he flipped everyone off.
Reporter: ... Lives saved in large part by something you might find hard to believe
Bobo: Wait for it...
Reporter: These colorful undies, (Everyone heckles Rex) our sources say that they gave Providence scientists the scent they needed to turn those bugs against themselves.
Rex: Why's my underwear on TV!? (Six and Holiday look at each other and turn around) Sources (Rex turns to Bobo)? This wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that I stomped more bugs than you... Would it?
Bobo: Heh, whaddayou think?
Rex: (beat) I think I'm going back to bed now.
Bobo: Vroom, Vroom!
- In "Lost Weekend" we get this.
Sqwydd: Payback's a... (cue huge explosion)
- In "Outpost," a woman in South America calls Rex "gringo"- an offensive slang term for a white person.
- Made all the more hilarious because when he finds Six, he's speaking Spanish. Except he's speaking Spanish in English.
- "Robobobo" practically KILLED the radar. It had a showgirl, and there was this line where I think Rex said to Holiday, "I hope you and Six don't make as much babies as that rabbit did!" I might have misheard it, but still...it's only Rated PG.
- He actually said "One wasn't enough doc? You had to make more?" Unless you're referring to a different part, but I don't remember hearing anything that could have sounded like that.
- In "Nightfall" the Mayor had an actual SHOTGUN and planned to use it. Hunter Cain obviously intended to KILL everything and everyone in Abuela's house. It was overall a very dark episode.
- Ben in the "Heroes United" special tells Rex he can stand a little musk to save his "Nuts and bolts".
- And later, trying to distract Alpha, Ben very clearly smacks himself on the ass.
- In "Beyond the Sea", don't these girls [dead link] look awfully familiar?
- They're in "Badlands," too.
- In "Double Vision" Rex says "Horse Manure" after the giant vines come out of the ground with a Oh Crap face on.
- In the same episode a lot of things get squirted in Rex's face.