Growing Up Creepie/Characters
This page is under construction.
Voiced by: Athena Karkanis
She's an average girl, who was raised by insects.
- Catch Phrase: Wicked!
- Creepy Child
- Girl is Really Scared of Horror Movies: To a degree, Creepie, since in an episode it's shown that she does get scared of watching horror movies at night and shouldn't be doing this, since she'll get bad dreams.
- No Social Skills
- Raised By Bugs: Insects raised Creepie, since she was a baby.
- Perky Goth: The ways Creepie dresses, acts, and talks spells "Gothic."
- The Sixth Ranger: Creepie became this in "Bug It On", when the Bullfrogs lost their tumbler due to an accident.
Voiced by: Richard Yearwood
Budge Bently is one of Creepie's best friends and classmates.
- Gentle Giant
- Mr. Fixit: Budge exhibits that he has a talent for fixing things, like repairing a creepy cabin's plumbing in the Scared Twitch Project episode.
- Secret Keeper: Budge is one of the few humans that knows about the inner workings of Creepie's family, like they're insects and non-insects, like spiders.
Voiced by: David Berni
Pauly is one of Creepie and Gnat's many brothers.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: He's this to Creepie, along with his foster brother, Gnat.
- Big Eater: He loves to eat so much, that his parents had to remind him to not spoil himself before dinner.
- The Lancer: Sometimes he's the one with the common sense or the good idea to get himself and Gnat.
- The Prankster
Voiced by: Stevie Vallance
Gnat is Creepie's pesky little brother.
- Acting for Two: Stevie Vallance also voiced the Lunch Lady.
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Gnat is this and a literal pest. He does have his golden moments.
- Jerk With a Heart of Gold: Underneath Gnat's annoyingness, he cares and is loyal to his family.
- Meaningful Name: Since Gnat's a literal gnat.
Voiced by Julie Lemieux
Caroleena is the wife of Vinnie and foster mother to Creepie and various insects that lived in Dweezwold Mansion.
- Carnivore Confusion: It's stated that Creepie's foster Mom runs strictly on a "no friends and family diet," a good thing too, since there's millions upon millions of foster kids, who are insects.
- Expy: Imagine Angelina Jolie as a praying mantis, you get Caroleena.
- Informed Ability: Caroleena's ultrasound ears, which makes her able to hear things no one else can.
- Interspecies Romance: With Vinnie, the mosquito.
Voiced by: Juan Chioran
Dr. Pappas is the teacher of Middlington Middle School.
- Adults Are Useless: He's mainly the prime human adult poster boy for this.
- Adventurer Outfit: Dr. Pappas wears a tan safari outfit in certain episodes, like "The Scared Twitch Project."
- Dr. Oblivious
- Motor Mouth: Dr. Pappas has the tendancy to lecture on and on and on to the point that his students fall asleep in class, be outright bored or they wander off during field trips.
Voiced by: Leah Renee
One of Creepie's best friends and fellow classmate. Plus, she's the opposite of our heroine.
- Catch Phrase: Soggy-muffins!
- The Cheerleader: She's the captain of the Bullfrog cheerleaders.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Chris-Alice has a collection of stuff animals, even fantasizing about getting more in one episode.
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Chris-Alice gets her perky and bossy personality from her Mom.
- Punny Name: Chris-Alice's name is a pun on "chrysalis".
- Student Council President
Voiced by: Julie Lemieux
The strict principal of Middlington Middle school.
- Acting for Two: Julie Lemieux also voices Caroleena, Creepie's foster mom.
- Bear Hug: To some kids, the school's principal is bigger and taller than they are, so she can hug them like this.
- Stern Principal: Ms. Montserrat is so stern that she rules the school with an iron fist.
Voiced by: Dan Petronijevic
Skipper (aka Tarantula Boy) works at Circus Grande as part of its freak show and is one of Creepie's friends.
- Acting for Two: Dan Petronijevic also voices one of the fair's vendors.
- Arachnid Appearance and Attire
- Celebrity Is Overrated: Despite working at the Grande Circus's freak show and eventually becoming a movie star, Skipper retains his humble and kind personality.
- Happily Adopted
- Promoted to Love Interest: In the "Return of Tarantula Boy", Skipper became Creepie's boyfriend at the end of the episode and got both his Mom and Caroleena's approval.
- Secret Keeper: Besides Budge, he also knows about Creepie's family.
- Sobriquet: Tarantula Boy
Voiced by: Stephanie Anne Mills
Melanie's friend and cheerleader.
- Acting for Two: Stephanie Anne Mills also does Raven.
- The Cheerleader: Carla is also part of the Bullfrog cheerleader squad.
- Motor Mouth: Talks a lot with Melanie...On her cellular phone, despite being two feet apart from each other.
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Carla wears her cheerleader outfit in all episodes, except for Halloween specials and special occasions.
Voiced by: Athena Karkanis
Carla's other friend.
- Acting for Two: Athena Karkanis also does Creepie.
- The Cheerleader: In "Bug It On", Melanie is part of the Bullfrog cheerleading squad.
- Dumb Blonde: Melanie seemingly needs Carla to tell her what to do and think.
- This is averted greatly, in Wanna Bee were she sensed that something was amiss with the new gal, Regina, thinks for herself, and even help Creepie solved the case.
- Motor Mouth: She talks in her cellular phone regularly.
Voiced by: Scott McCord
Resident exterminator and all round American Dad.
- Acting for Two: Scott McCord also does Harry.
- The Determinator: He just won't take "NO" for an answer.
- Especially when it comes to exterminating bugs.
- Eccentric Exterminator: George has the macho job, in his mind, of killing insects and he loves it.
- Large Ham
Voiced By: Stevie Vallance
Chris-Alice's Mom and real estate seller.
- Acting for Two: Stevie Vallance also does Gnat.
- The Determinator: In "Home Is Where The Haunt" episode, Bunny is one very determine real estate salesman.
"My mom could sell igloos in a desert."
- Shady Real Estate Agent: Averted. Since Bunny is a good guy and wants to help people buy new homes.
Raven, Misery, and Morpheus
Voiced by: Stephanie Mills (Raven), David Berni (Misery), and Richard Yearwood(Morpheus)
The Goth kids from Middlington School and Creepie's other friends.
- Acting for Two: The actors also voiced Carla, Pauly, and Budge.
- Creepy Children
- Goth Rock: Raven, Misery, Morpheus, and some other non-goth kids formed a band, the Plaid Vapors.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: The series didn't reveal Raven, Misery, and Morpheus's real names.
- Slightly averted, when Raven's actual surname of McFadden was revealed.
Voiced by: Scott McCord
The cool kid of Middlington Middle School.
- Acting for Two: Scott McCord also voiced George Hollyruller.
- The Dandy: According to the Mike Young Productions, Harry loves using hair products.
- He even outdoes both of his fans, Melanie and Carla, when it comes to being vain.
- Data Pad: Harry uses his trusty data pad to schedule meeting girls, he talks briefly, and the DPA beeps. Harry then shouts "Next!" and leaves the girl to meet up with the next girl.
- Perverted Sniffing: This is Harry's deep secret, he does this to girls when he thinks they're not looking.