Hat of Flight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarely will anyone ask why it doesn't just fly off without its wearer...
Examples of Hat of Flight include:
- Doraemon: the Take-copter, which is so iconic that it's one of the few recurring tools even if technically its functionality is covered by other gadgets.
Comic Books[edit | hide]
- The Argentinian comic (and a cartoon) Hijitus has the titular hero use a magical hat (about as big as himself) to transform into a Flying Brick.
Literature[edit | hide]
- The eponymous beanie in the children's book Isabella Propeller and the Magic Beanie.
Video Games[edit | hide]
- The Wing Cap from Super Mario 64.
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii: the Propeller Suit has a helmet with a propeller to use in flight.
- Wario Land had a jet-powered hat as one of the power-ups.
- The 1992 Addams Family videogame (based on the 1991 movie of the same name) gives Gomez a helicopter hat in certain levels.