Help! I'm a Fish/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Chuck beating up a whole school of piranha by himself..
- And earlier, him carrying around an injured Fly while quickly putting together a crazy plan to get back into the lab and get the remaining antidote there.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: A lot of the songs are pretty rubbish (Although the opening credits tune fits the mood nicely), but the Villain Song "Intelligence" was so spine-tinglingly awesome, it more than made up for the drivel that Little Trees excreted for this movie.
- Critical Research Failure: Jellyfish and starfish aren't fish. Then again, since "fish" aren't a natural clade (unless tetrapods are to be considered fish) it really doesn't matter.
- Conspicuous CGI: The CGI is cel-shaded, so it isn't always as conspicuous. The giant octopus is fairly sticky-outy, though.
- Cult Classic: This film is pretty much unknown among most people. However, it actually has gained a fansite.
- Nightmare Fuel: For a film aimed at kids, it certainly has a couple of prominent moments
- Tear Jerker: Stella's goodbye to Sasha.
- Don't forget the part near the end, where everyone is convinced that Fly is dead.