Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One of the most notable and hideous examples is the image of "Bloody Gir," which Nick Toons refused to publish. In response to this, the image has been hidden within a single frame in several episodes. The easiest to spot being the one hidden in the intro of "Mortos Der Soul Stealer"
- The second most notable is the body count. Hamstergeddon being a good example, with at least one school bus being eaten, and two people being stomped on but totally not killed, or so Nick says. The writers know better.
- 5 people die in "Attack of the Saucer Morons," according to the Invader Zim wiki.
- According to the very same wiki, 70 people die in Hamstergeddon.
- The computer used to evaluate the students' tests in Career Day? The POS 2000.
- Also in the first episode, the call letters of the radio station that can be seen while Zim does the flyover of the planet? WTFU.
- In "Battle of the Planets," the seat Dib's sitting on while piloting the butt on Mercury is in the very center of the butt.
- In "Halloween Spectacular of Spooky Doom," when Dib manages to crawl through the portal in his head, for a brief moment his body is inside out, he hits a fence, and you can clearly see blood on it. And, you know, his organs. Very realistically and Squick-inducing too.
- Dirty Chicken. That is all.
- In "A Room with a Moose:" "I'm about to punch you in your wormhole!"
- Zim threatens to send Dib to a dimension of "PURE DOOKIE"!!! We don't actually see the screen, but it emits a light that turns Dib and the whole room brown.
- Right at the beginning of "Dark Harvest,"
ZIM after getting hit with a dodgeball: OW! MY SQUEEDLYSPOOTCH!
- Speaking of "Dark Harvest," that whole episode must have been slipped in under the radar. Way too much Body Horror for Nickelodeon.
- At one point, Dib is looking at Gretchen with his x-ray goggles and sees that something in her lower abdomen has been replaced with a cat.
- The episode "Plague of Babies" has Zim walking in on GIR blowing into a power amplifier. Unfortunately, it looks more like he's smoking a bong.
Zim: I knew it. EARTH BABIES COME FROM SPACE!
- From the episode "Walk For Your Lives," Zim says, "Even as a small Irken smeet, my dream was to pass Probing Day like a Sloor beast passes her young. JIGGLY! And full of juice!, and his eye twitches when he says "juice."
- One alien in Abducted bends over, and its head looks like a pair of naked breasts.
- In the episode Megadoomer Zim said that Dib has 'stuff' and I immediately got horrible mental images in my head....
- The frequent references to "dooky" are a literal example of Getting Crap Past the Radar.