A ten book series by Jude Watson, Jedi Quest takes place in the Star Wars Expanded Universe, and is a Spiritual Successor of sorts to Watson's previous Jedi Apprentice series. The books deal with the developing relationship between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker during the time between The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, and details many of their missions. Like its predecessor it was aimed at a largely tween audience.
- Adventure Towns
- Avenging the Villain: Granta Omega wants revenge for his father, Xanatos, whose suicide he blames on Obi-Wan and his late master, Qui-Gon Jinn.
- Big Bad Duumvirate: Granta Omega and Jenna Zan Arbor form one towards the end of the series. See the Jedi Apprentice page for more on her.
- Blue Eyes: Omega has the same cold blue eyes as his father, Xanatos.
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Omega, who inherited Xanatos' controlling interest in Offworld, an immensely crooked intergalactic mining firm.
- Diabolical Mastermind: Omega.
- Fish Out of Water: Anakin when he has to go undercover at a regular school in one book.
- Manipulative Bastard: Omega. Must be In the Blood.
- The Nondescript: Big Bad Granta Omega is a "Force Blank", a being with no connection to the Force whatsoever. As a result he blends right in, is typically forgotten by people after he leaves, and is all but immune to a Jedi's Spider Sense.
- Revenge: Omega wants revenge for his father's death, which leads too...
- Revenge by Proxy: Anakin had nothing to do with Xanatos' death, but that doesn't stop Omega from targeting him and several of his friends, simply due to their connection with Obi-Wan.
- Spiritual Successor: To Jedi Apprentice.
- You Killed My Father: Granta Omega holds Obi-Wan responsible for Xanatos' death, even though the latter committed suicide.