"So hang with us, and then you'll see
—From a music video promoting the block (aired circa 1998)
Kids' WB! was the Saturday morning and weekday afternoon childrens' programming block on The WB (and The CW for its first-and-a-half year), and it deserves special mention as being not only the longest running Saturday morning block in television history, but also the only block of its kind to outlive the channel it was created for.
The name now lives on a website featuring the Looney Tunes shorts, the Hanna-Barbera library, and the DC Comics-based cartoons. For those of you who prefer the original television block, click here to view a blast of the block's past.
Shows featured on Kids' WB!, in the order they appeared:
- The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Pinky and The Brain
- Earthworm Jim
- Looney Tunes shorts
- Tiny Toon Adventures reruns
- Captain Planet
- The New Batman Adventures (with reruns of Batman: The Animated Series)
- Men in Black: The Series
- The Legend of Calamity Jane
- Channel Umptee-3
- Batman Beyond
- The Big Cartoonie Show (Short for The Cat&Birdy Warneroonie PinkyBrainy Big Cartoonie Show and later The Cat&Bunny Warneroonie SuperLooney Big Cartoonie Show )
- The Zeta Project
- Cubix Robots for Everyone
- The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Phantom Investigators
- The Nightmare Room
- Rescue Heroes: Global Response Team
- Johnny Test
- Loonatics Unleashed
- Coconut Freds Fruit Salad Island
- Viewtiful Joe
- Spider Riders
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- Transformers Cybertron
- Legion of Super Heroes
- Tom and Jerry Tales
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue!
- Monster Allergy
- Astro Boy
- Krypto the Superdog
- Cross Through: Happened very often in the promos, especially in the ones advertising Pokemon.
Agent Kay: Meet [my new partner,] Bulbasaur.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Jeff Bennett as the original announcer.
- Roger Rabbit Effect: The shows' animated stars would sometimes interact with characters from The WB's live-action sitcoms in the bumpers.
Curtis Williams: Dot has something to say.