Koko Enterprises is a South Korean company. Not much is known about them other than TMS Entertainment and Sega own them (and just in case you don't believe us or The Other Wiki, where the claim is from, look here).
Koko is quite often paired with another South Korean studio called Dong Yang Animation. They've done a number of projects together, mainly those by Warner Bros. For simplicity's sake, both studios have been merged into this one article.
Compare AKOM, Rough Draft Studios, DR Movie, Sunwoo Entertainment, Digital E Mation, Saerom, Hanho Heung Up, Dong Woo Animation and JM Animation, other South Korean studios (and Koko Enterprises' partners for several series).
Shows worked on by Koko/Dong Yang include:
- 101 Dalmatians: The Series
- Animaniacs (5 shorts)
- Ashita Tenki ni Nare! (Additional services)
- Batman: The Animated Series (Dong Yang worked on 41 episodes; also worked on Mask of the Phantasm and Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero, the latter of which credits Koko)
- Batman Beyond
- The Cramp Twins
- Extreme Ghostbusters
- Family Guy (One episode - E Peterbus Unum)
- Fantastic Four (Second season with Philippine Animation Studio Inc, replacing Wang Film Productions and Kennedy Cartoons)
- Iron Man (Second season, replacing Rainbow Animation Group)
- Johnny Bravo (Season 2 onward)
- Justice League
- Lupin III (In-Between Animation for two features)
- Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Additional services)
- O-bake no... Holly (Additional services)
- Patapata Hikousen No Bouken (Additional services for TMS for episodes 4, 5, 9, 11, 14, 16, 20, 21 and 23, also Co-Production)
- The Proud Family (Early episodes)
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- The Real Ghostbusters (some episodes; with Wang, Saerom/Plus One Animation, TMS, Toei Animation, Sei Young, Dai Won, Hanho, KKC&D Asia and Visual 80 among other studios)
- Robin Hood no Daibōken (Additional services)
- Samurai Pizza Cats (Additional services)
- Shuten Doji: The Star Hand Kid (Additional services)
- Totally Spies! (First two seasons only, replaced by Digital eMation and Seoul Movie afterwards)
Tropes Associated with the studio:
- Animation Bump: Koko provided a well needed one to the Iron Man and Fantastic Four cartoons and on Patapata Hikousen No Bouken, but has been very inconsistent otherwise. Has been pointed out by the Batman: TAS crew. A number of 101 Dalmatians: The Series episodes as well.
- Off-Model: A noticeable example mentioned by B:TAS crew -- with the studio's first episode for the series (also their first project), they ended up changing Scarecrow's posture. Has also occurred in other projects.