Lazy Game Reviews
This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
Lazy Game Reviews is an online video game review show reviewing games mostly for PC, Amiga, Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and Apple Macintosh. Despite the title, reviews are actually extremely extensive and detailed, and it's clear that Clint loves his stuff. The channel also features reviews of old computer hardware and Let's Plays.
His reviews are available on Youtube.
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.
- Milestone Celebration: The opening for the review of the first Need for Speed stops for a minute to congratulate and thank everyone for his channel's one year anniversary.
- Fanon: In his Realm of Chaos review, he comes up with a theory that the main character is a closeted homosexual in touch with his feminine side.
- Old Shame His very first review (10 Reasons to Buy The Sims 3). He admits in the comments that he "didn't know what [he] was doing".
- Shown Their Work: Most of the LGR videos are 7+ minutes long, where he goes the extra mile talking about the development of the game, people behind it, the history of all its releases and ports.
- He also does overviews of computer systems and weird hardware, with all the usual details.
- Sick Episode: The Donkey Kong Country episodes, where Clint had to use text to speech system to provide narration.