Lessons of Dog World
Launched in 2012, Lessons of Dog World explores the world as the citizens were anthropomorphic dogs dealing with real world issues. The web-comic series is made with a mixture of hand-drawn, and/or paint program like MS Paint or Gimp. The license of the Wordpress comics are on is Creative Commons, usually Attribution-Noncommercial, through some are relaxed provided the creator is simply asked. The creator has also set up a Flickr page to allow some of her comics to offer there with some restrictions lifted.
- Art Shift: This often depends on what the artist has on hand.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Many demonic dog characters are often seen showing their disgust over what happened to the innocent.
- Even the Dog Is Ashamed: Given it that the anthropomorphic dogs, it safe to assume what their options are.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: It has its own page on this.
- Take That: The series is well-known for pointing out Real Life injustices.
- Take That, Critics!: This has happened after the creator, who just happened to also be a troper, was criticized for her spelling and grammar and denounce as one site refused to reinstate for editing practice. She took her rage with her comics in protest. This post explains it in Lesson on Grammar #2
- Shown Their Work: Some of the comics comes from the creator's own personal experience.
This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.