Let's Meow Meow!
An eroge about a Japanese college student named Ibuki who has a thing for cats. After being approached by the Cat God for helping so many cats, he is granted a wish... to which he responds, "I want a Catgirl!"
The next day he finds, much to his enjoyment, the cat girl Mikan in a cardboard box outside his house... And it turns out she's addicted to sex!
Early on you meet the rest of the cast of characters: Hanabi, the slutty bunny girl thief; Shinju, a dog girl policewoman; Koboshi, a cat robot (who, surprise surprise, is also addicted to sex like the rest of the cast); Nanami, your landlord's daughter and other potential love interest, and Kohaku, a Shrine Maiden from the Cat Kingdom.
- Animal Motifs: The dog-girl is loyal (at least to the state; policewoman, right?) and constantly chasing after the rabbit-girl, an international criminal.
- Babies Ever After
- Beautiful Bunny Burglar: Hanabi.
- Catgirl: Mikan, of course. Hanabi has a catboy servant. Koboshi is a catgirl robot.
- Cute Shotaro Boy: Futaba is the catboy version.
- Detached Sleeves: Kohaku (making her slightly resemble Reimu).
- Dojikko: Koboshi and Hanabi's servant.
- Faeries Don't Believe in Humans, Either: The main character gets an Unwanted Harem of animal-eared girls from another dimension. It is revealed that humans - called "monkey-people", because our ears look like those of monkeys to them - are believed to be mythical or at least extinct.
- Girl in a Box: Mikan, natch.
- Happiness in Slavery: Hanabi's servant, despite his protests, is very much this for her.
- Only Sane Man: The dog girl is perhaps the sanest and most levelheaded of the all the Petting Zoo People.
- Petting Zoo People: All the girls except one, plus one guy.
- Robot Girl
- Shout-Out: The "Red Comet" is indirectly mentioned and there is a restaurant called the Excelion