< LeverageJump to navigation Jump to search
- Dueling Shows: With White Collar. Skilled and rather flamboyant thief/thieves are recruited by the good guys to create some Asshole Victims.
- Fan Communities: The Grifters.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: Tons. In particular, it seems the casting director watches a lot of sci-fi.
- Christian Kane.
- "The Juror #6 Job" guest-stars Lauren Holly and Brent Spiner, with a cameo by Armin Shimerman. Also, that particular episode, as well as others in the show, was directed by Jonathan Frakes, who has a brief cameo in "The Twelve Step Job."
- There's also "The Snow Job," which reunites Christian Kane with fellow Angel evil lawyer alum Sam Anderson, as well as Danny Strong from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not to mention Mark Sheppard popping up all over the place.
- British viewers might recognise Gina Bellman from Coupling, and a handful of people might notice that Aldis Hodge played Voodoo Tatum in Friday Night Lights. Or recognize him as Jake, the soldier who killed Sam from Supernatural.
- How I Met Your Mother fans might recognize Beth Reisgraf as Works-With-Carlos Girl from Season 1.
- Wil Wheaton in "The Two Live Crew Job". Especially hilarious given his character's rivalry with Hardison, a known Star Trek fan.
Hardison: The CIA computer guys call him the Kobayashi Maru.
- Jeri Ryan is the Special Guest of "The Lost Heir Job". The Special Guest part is subverted; she stayed through the end of Season 2.
- Lampshaded in "The 12-Step Job" when Nate refers to an old gentleman in his rehab group as Nick Nolte. Uncredited, unconfirmed, but if it's not him, then it's a subversion rather than a lampshade, as none of the other cases are recognized.
- Kevin's dad is a mob boss in "The Wedding Job."
- Matt Keeslar in "The Zanzibar Marketplace Job".
- Raiders fans undoubtably recognized their All-Pro cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha as Giancarlo Esposito's henchman in "The Scheherazade Job".
- NHL star Jeremy Roenick makes a cameo as a security guard in "The Mile High Job."
- "The Nigerian Job" has Artie as The Mark.
- D.B. Sweeney is Nate's priest friend in "The Miracle Job."
- Tess / Mindy O'Dell shows up in "The Two-Horse Job."
- Is that Anna stealing cars instead of people's blood in "The Boost Job"?
- Season 3, episode 3 has Richard Chamberlain. Don't know who that is? Ask your mom. Also, he was the original Jason Bourne.
- Season 3, "The Studio Job"—Look, it's one of the Duke boys! And he's turned out very, very bad.
- Quintessential "That Guy" Clancy Brown is the bad guy in "The Gone Fishin' Job." His appearance does raise the possibility that the entire Leverage universe is just part of Jack Shepard's purgatory.
- Dr. Phlox in "The Rashomon Job."
- Moreau, the Big Bad arms dealer the team is tracking in Season 3, turns out to be none other than Luka Kovac.
- A few from "The Ten Li'l Grifters Job" - the mark is Mr. Matthews. His daughter is Jordan. The cop is Steven Flynn, who Firefly fans will recognize as the captain who attempts to steal Serenity in "Out of Gas."
- Hey, look! Paul Kinsey is in "The 15 Minutes Job" and hasn't aged a day!
- Roger Murtaugh is Charlie Lawson in "The Van Gogh Job." There's a lot of gamesmanship with the painting, but his character is too old for that shit.
- Peter Stormare is the documentary filmmaker with the hots for Parker in "The Office Job."
- Jimmy Ford, Nate's dad, is Top Gun's Viper.
- Aunt Zelda is the target in "The Three Days of the Hunter Job."
- Hey, It's That Voice!: If Jodi from the episode "The Future Job" sounds familiar to you, it's because she's portrayed by Jen Taylor.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Timothy Hutton, Academy Award winning actor, playing the character on the team who's the worst actor.
- Line to God: John Rogers has a blog.
- The Wiki Rule: Leverage Wiki: One of two Leverage wikis
- Xanatos has directed some episodes of Leverage, at least one of which featured Sterling. and Sterling. Never. Loses.