The following shows, movies, and other media, are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a bluelink or greenlink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Sometimes a work has versions in more than one medium (for example, The Tick has comic book, animation, and live-action versions). If your example is like this, please list it under all the appropriate media, with the media type in brackets after the name (for example, [[The Tick (comic)]], [[The Tick (animation)]], and [[The Tick (television)]]), and create a disambiguation page with the name of the work (for example, The Tick).
- Märchen (traditional genre)
Myth, Legend, and Religion
- La Chase-Galerie (The Flying canoe)
- The Devil at the Dance
- Njal's Saga
- Tales and Traditions of the Eskimo (Inuit legends and stories collected by Henry Link, 1875) Here.
- Tall Tales
- Bedroom Coder
- Star Tours
- Strand Magazine - it's tangled with a lot of classics, also 5th reference (and counting?).
These might be better as Useful Notes pages, rather than Works pages
- Chinese Warring States Period
- Gallic Wars
- Philippine American War
- Spanish Reconquista
- Reform Wars and French Intervention
- Taisho Era Japan
- Texas Revolution
- Back to List of Works That Need Summary