A standard Mega Man clone, released by Vic Tokai in 1990.
...Okay, there's a little more than that: basically, it's 1999 and the Earth is being invaded by aliens, the Akudama Empire. Earth's weapons have no chance against its army of robots, so a mercenary, Kagemaru, is sent to get a staff, and summons the witch, Doropie, to save the world!
The American version was called The Krion Conquest, perhaps to give the game a less girly title (it had been advertised as Francesca's Wand); it also removed most of the story, which was restored in a Fan Translation.
- Alternate Company Equivalent: Famously to Capcom's Mega Man.
- Boss Intertitles: "ALERT!! Big Enemy!! ... Message for you from your friends"
- Boss Room: Note the conspicuous "A" symbol.
- Covers Always Lie: Look at the American version's cover...
- Cute Witch: Doropie (Francesca in the American version).
- Drill Tank: The Mini Boss at the end of Round 2-2 is one of these.
- Dummied Out: According to this blog, there are unused sprites for Kagemaru and another unnamed character as if they could be playable characters.
- Evil Laugh: Empress Elsyia does this frequently in her cutscenes.
- Flying Broomstick: Functions as a moving platform, like Mega Man's Item-2.
- The Phoenix: Doropie can transform into a Firebird.
- Red Alert: The game introduces Boss Battles with a red flashing screen saying "ALERT!!"
- A Winner Is You: The American version reduced the ending to "You win!! Congratulations!"