A 2016 porno short created by Kink.com.
The plot involves America, played by porn actress Ella Nova(real name Carisa Nicole Bryson), having sex with five individuals in suits wearing Trump masks, all of that a metaphor for Donald Trump (in the opinion of the creators) ruining the United States.
That's the plot, basically. Also, Donald Trump appears in footage and in voice clips. Apparently fearing that Trump would sue them, Kink.com took out the scene of their site, but scene's copies still exist online. Hilariously, this isn't the first time Trump appeared in some form in a pornographic film: the Internet Adult Film Database also lists him for appearing in Playboy Centerfold 2000. Obviously, like this one, he only appears in footage and have no sex with anyone.
Directed by Maitresse Madeline.
- And Now for Something Completely Different: Kink.com Hardcore Gangbangs' series shorts never were so politically charged before or after.
- Anthropomorphic Personification:
- America(aka the USA), who appears as a mid-20 woman who lets herself be f-word by Trump.
- The men wearing Trump masks represent Donald herself. Why five? Because the series's theme involve group sex.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: America talks to the camera at the beginning, saying she willingly let Trump ruin her, a metaphor for the 2016 presidential elections.
- Downer Ending: America says at the end that what happened wasn't what she expected, apparently disappointed. One of the Trumps says it's only the first term.
- Fan Disservice: The Donald Trump's masks really make the whole thing unsettling.
- Flag Bikini: America has an obscene one under her clothes.
- Malevolent Masked Men: The Anthropomorphic Personifications of Trump apparently ruin America. However, America makes clear that she did that by voting for Trump, and she clearly is having pleasure while they ruin her. Their evil is apparently being committed against the American audience herself.
- Mind Screw: The "plot" is basically a metaphor for Trump ruining America(with the metaphor being rough group sex), with nonsense or anti-Trump propaganda coming out of the actors' mouths.
- Take That: goes without saying.
- This Loser Is You: This despicable perverted woman is supposed to be the American people themselves, allowing Trump to do horrible things to them as president. Most Kink's viewers are Americans.
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head: A visual cue to identify who Ella's character is.