This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
There are too many listed tropes needing elaboration.
Adolf Hitler's infamous autobiography combined with an exposition of Hitler's political ideology. Written while imprisoned and published prior to his rise to power, "My Struggle" is one the best selling and most banned books in the modern era. A sequel was dictated and made but never released
- All There in the Manual: Much of Hitler's plans for Germany and Europe were contained within, making it a twisted Cassandra Truth.
- Author Tract[context?]
- Author Filibuster / Doorstopper: Not a particularly well written or inspiring work of literature.
- Bowdlerise: The first english translation removed some of the more anti-Semitic and militaristic statements. A more faithfull one was released later but it lost a copyright lawsuit.
- Conspiracy Theorist[context?]
- Democracy Is Bad[context?]
- Greedy Jew[context?]
- Ideological Screed[context?]
- Master Race[context?]
- Nazi Protagonist[context?]
- Patriotic Fervor[context?]
- Red Scare[context?]
- Selective Obliviousness[context?]
- Short Title: Long Elaborate Subtitle: The original intended tittle was Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice