|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
There are too many tropes needing context. All The Tropes is not a place to simply make lists; please provide a reason why each trope is listed on this page that can be understood by someone who has never read or watched the work in question. "See episode seven" isn't good enough. See ATT:ZCE for advice on how to fix this.
Adolf Hitler's infamous autobiography combined with an exposition of Hitler's political ideology. Written while imprisoned and published prior to his rise to power, "My Struggle" is one the best selling and most banned books in the modern era. A sequel was dictated and made but never released
- All There in the Manual: Much of Hitler's plans for Germany and Europe were contained within, making it a twisted Cassandra Truth.
- Author Tract: It's Hitler's longwinded rants about his views in prose format.
- Author Filibuster / Doorstopper: Not a particularly well written or inspiring work of literature.
- Bowdlerise: The first english translation removed some of the more anti-Semitic and militaristic statements. A more faithful one was released later but it lost a copyright lawsuit.
- Conspiracy Theorist[context?]
- Democracy Is Bad[context?]
- Greedy Jew: Whom Hitler lays the blame for most of the ills of the world.
- Ideological Screed[context?]
- Master Race: The Germans, at least Hitler's idealized portrait of them, were this according to him.
- Nazi Protagonist: It's written from Hitler's POV, this is a given.
- Patriotic Fervor[context?]
- Red Scare: Hitler have hardly anything nice to say about communism and goes on at length about how bad it is.
- Selective Obliviousness[context?]
- Short Title: Long Elaborate Subtitle: The original intended tittle was Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice