Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
- Ho Yay abounds--from Toki's vibrating strap-on dildo ("Screw you all off! My codpiece is the coolest!" to Charles the manager getting drunk and grabby with Nathan to the hot dog innuendos to (attempted, they couldn't quite manage the autofellatio part except Pickles) group masturbation to the therapy episode where Toki and Skwisgaar held hands... they've got it all.
- One Notable example was Dethrecord, wherein Toki screws up Skwisgaar's guitar track and, when confronted with his shoddy attempt to cover it up, begs Skwisgaar not to kick him out of the band and offers to sucks his d/riff/k. Or in Klokblocked, where Ofdensen tries to comfort Nathan during his trouble with women only to chicken out at the last minute as though he'd been looking for some rebound action and didn't quite work up the nerve.
- In the beginning of Klokblocked, while a news station is showing images of the band members with their various girlfriends, Toki is shown with a woman who looks exactly like a female version of Skwisgaar.
- The scene in Dethlessons where Skwisgaar bursts in on Toki with his new guitar tutor is oddly reminiscent of a spouse catching their significant other cheating on them. Let's face it, Skwisgaar and Toki have a fair amount of this.
- In Snakes 'n' Barrels II, Pickles "jokes" about receiving fellatio from a contemporary in an alleyway. When Nathan seems a bit grossed out, he offers a somewhat delayed "just kidding!" Whether he really was joking or not is up for speculation..
- The third season continues to lay on the Ho Yay. Pickles has a locket with a picture of Charles, Charles appeals to Nathan's exotic food tastes, Toki secretly dresses up as Skwisgaar...
- Let's not forget how incredibly protective Charles is of his boys! That's his bread and butter you're f/riff/king with.
- Which in turn goes double for Nathan. A comedian does a roast for the band and insults each of the members of Dethklok in turn, and Charles politely smiles and tolerates it-- until the comedian makes the mistake of calling Nathan "Tonto" in front of their manager. Charles says some quick words to a Klokateer, and is the comedian is dead of a poison dart in the neck seconds later.
- Then there's that time they were stranded in snow and Murderface started whispering into Pickles's ear about needing to share body heat. In a sensual tone, to boot (or what passes sensual for Murderface anyway).
- Murderface tends to get himself into Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? situations quite a lot. In particular the aforementioned hot dog scenario in Dethfashion wherein despite his insistence that eating phallus-shaped food is disgusting, he's later seen in a closet suggestively licking a hot dog. Not to mention his gay crisis in Dethhealth even though the doctor was the gay one.
- Also of note in Dethhealth, Murderface starts having a gay panic in the waiting room, complete with hallucinations. Along with half naked men and a few other images that raise serious eyebrows about Murderface's sexual psyche, he sees Dethklok's producer Dick Knubbler, and Doctor Rockso. The latter of which, to be fair, has previously put their hand in Murderface's pants.
- Much like "Dethlessons," the recent episode "Bookklok" involves Skwisgaar and Toki fighting over their positions in the band. However, some things Toki says while promoting his tell-all book come off like an under-appreciated, verbally abused girlfriend ("He used to says my hands ams skinnies, but now he says they ams putting on weights!"). He rejects Skwisgaar's attempts to come "waltzing back into [his] life." And when Skwisgaar arrives to save Toki from his panic attack at the end, he yells at Toki to "comes backs to him" while defibrillating him.