|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
What kind of work is this? Also every single wikilink really thinks this is a trope.
Jacob and Miller had an ordinary life. At least they did before they found out that their mother was the Matriarch, the world's greatest supervillain, on the night of her death. They swore revenge on Ideal-Man, their mother's foe and killer. To achieve this goal, the brothers have enrolled in Necessary Evil, the school for supervillains and their mother's alma mater.
If you're looking for a trope with a similar name, that's Necessarily Evil.
- Action Mom
- Blood-Splattered Innocents: Happens to the boys. (See below spoiler.)
- Brains and Brawn
- Corrupt Corporate Executive: Stacy's dad is one of these.
- Dark Action Girl: Sol killed one of their teachers with a pencil.
- Different As Night and Day: Miller is a budding Psycho for Hire, while Jacob is still unsure about being a supervillan.
- Evil Matriarch: Despite being a supervillain she was actually quite a loving mother, both boys referring to her as the greatest mom ever, albeit for different reasons.
- Five-Man Band
- Glowing Eyes of Doom
- Good Is Boring
- Green Eyes: Both of the boys have green eyes, which happens to be the color of the family's superpowers.
- In the Blood: There's been hints that the boys family is cursed somehow, or it may just be that they produce a lot of supervillains.
- Love Dodecahedron: It's more like Love Triangle + 1. , Miller has a thing for Stacy that has a thing for Jacob, who Sol also has a thing for.
- Momma's Boy: Stacy calls Jacob this after he wakes up from a nightmare about their mother's murder.
- Mysterious Parent: Nothing is known about the boys' dad.
- Parental Abandonment: This takes hold after their mother's death.
- Secret Legacy: The boys didn't know that their mother was a supervillain until they saw it being reported on the news.
- Something Person: "Ideal Man"
- Super-Hero School: It's for supervillains, but the same idea.
- Unnamed Parent: We don't know the names of either of the brother's parents, their mother is referred to as "Mom" or "the Matriarch".
- You Killed My Father: This is their reasoning for becoming supervillains to get revenge for their mother.