Nice Hat/Image Links
Anime and Manga
Dr. Black Jack in Black Jack.
Iono Mito Archeline Iono the Fanatics.
Hecate from Shakugan no Shana.
Vita's hat, personally made for her by Hayate-chan, from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
Alucard from Hellsing.
Lala and her Nice Hat, from To LOVE-Ru
- Cosmo Queen in Yu-Gi-Oh Card Game.
- Lelouch Lamperouge's in Code Geass
- Natsumi of Mahou Sensei Negima: 1, 2.
- Firo Prochainezo has the best hat in the world.
- Here's Zelgadis from Slayers with one.
- Takeru 's hat once and before [dead link]
- Tommy Himi's oversized orange newsboy cap
- One hat isn't enough, so Jonathan Joestar got three.
- Nadeko from Bakemonogatari: 1, 2
- Jigen Daisuke from Lupin III: 1, 2
Jamie Hyneman of MythBusters is rarely seen without his trademark beret.
- Doctor Who: Since most Time Lords dress like this it's no surprise the Doctor's had a few.
- Firefly: Jayne Cobb's cunning hat -- his mother made it for him.
- Joe Galliano, brother of John Galliano, on Conan.
Suwako Moriya from Touhou.
Team Fortress 2, "America's #1 war-themed hat simulator", has a Nice Hat Magazine in-universe
- Team Fortress 2, "America's #1 war-themed hat simulator", has loads of nice hats.
- A Red Mage from the Final Fantasy series.
- Raidou Kuzunoha XIV from the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner series.
- Mouri Motonari [dead link] from Sengoku Basara, with many variations [dead link].
- Every protagonist from the Pokémon series.
- From Mortal Kombat:
Aretha Franklin wearing her fierce hat at President Barack Obama's inauguration.
A golden hat from the Central European Bronze Age.
Calvin Coolidge and his Nice Hat
- Princess Beatrice, 'nuff [dead link] said [dead link]
- Eijiro Miyama: Bet your hat doesn't have live goldfish in it.
- Namgar honors her Buryat heritage with this hat with a Siberian Ibex on it [dead link]. Seriously, Buryats and Mongols have an awesome pointy hat to call their own [dead link].
- Back to Nice Hat
- More specifically, Bartz from Final Fantasy V as a Red Mage.