Nice Hat/Professional Wrestling
< Nice HatJump to navigation Jump to search
- WWE wrestler The Undertaker's entire persona would be a lot less creepy and intimidating if it weren't for his Badass Longcoat and trademark wide-brimmed hat together making him look like a gigantic psychotic Amish gravedigger.
- ECW Superfan "Hat Guy" is actually an inversion; his straw hat and loud tourist shirts made him look like he's (as Joel Gertner put it) "still hung over from the Reagan administration."
- WCW's Buff Bagwell wears that giant top hat during his entrance theme.
- The Miz after joining with John Morrison.
- Triple H and occasionally Stephanie McMahon would don berets during the McMahon-Helmsley Era/Faction/Regime/Factime. These days Haitch wears a baseball cap.
- Along with Shawn Michaels wearing a cowboy hat.
- No love for JR and the Resitol? Jerry Lawler and his crown? Paul Heyman and his baseball caps?
- No Randy Savage? For shame!
- Kurt Angle proudly wears any hat.
- Sheamus' Celtic crown that he began wearing ever since he became King of the Ring.
- Billy and Bart Gunn/The Smokin' Gunns with their cowboy hats. The Berserk Button aspect was invoked when the Heavenly Bodies invaded and then made fun of and finally stomped on those hats, prompting a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- John Cena and his many baseball caps, available at WWEShop.com
Back to Nice Hat