Night of the Lepus/YMMV
- Cult Classic
- Guilty Pleasure: Makes a great film to watch on Easter.
- Idiot Plot: "We have to stop this rabbit insurgence, so let's inject them with this serum I know absolutely nothing about! This should do the trick!"
- Nightmare Fuel: Not at all what the movie intended, but seeing the bunnies get killed (especially the flamethrower scene) can be very disturbing for an animal lover.
- Nightmare Retardant: Given the whole 'took cute widdle nose-twitching pet bunnies and filmed them in extreme close-up' attitude to SFX on display here, it's really hard to take these Giant Killer Bunny Rabbits seriously even were you inclined to try. You're more likely to be scared of the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.
- Snark Bait: If you can't understand why, you're having trouble with the definition of 'snark' to begin with.
- So Bad It's Good: Really, you just can't hate this movie, simply because of its charming stupidity.
- Special Effects Failure: Giant Killer Bunny Rabbits are shown stomp... er, hopping around obviously fake miniature sets.
- Not to mention the scene with the rabbit attacking a guy in his bedroom, where it switches between a guy in a rabbit suit and a taxidermy rabbit.