Not Another Sprite Fight
Oh God, not another one...
While the animation is not spectacular (In fact, the creator has stated on multiple occasions that he despises it) it has gained popularity comparable with Super Mario Bros Z (In fact, Short-Factor has actually taught Alvin a lot of what he knows)
A sequel is being planned[when?], however Short-Factor is trying to make it as good as he possibly can and currently has not actually started animating the latest version yet (He has made quite a few attempts but scrapped each one)
- Badass:Mainly everyone that isn't Luigi (Of course considering how easily he fought everyone else, he may be his own type of badass)
- Badass Mustache: Mario, Luigi and Eggman/Robotnik.
- Cool Plane: Tails shows up in the Tornado for Mario and Sonic to fight on.
- Crossover: Between Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros, Kirby, The Legend of Zelda, Ristar, Mega Man, and perhaps one or two I've missed.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Luigi.
- Development Hell: The sequel has been in production for years but each version has been scrapped.
- Dynamic Entry: Quite a few.
- Follow the Leader: Is quite clearly a clone of Got Another Lite Brite created by Dr Mange. This is not the only case either: Short Factor has also ripped off Mange's own Plaster Wall with his cheap knockoff, the "Master Games," and Mange's video, "SEEGEEW" and named it WEEGES. Quite clearly, Short factor has no creativity of his own, and relies on stealing other peoples' ideas. Short Factor's new alias, Mr Lange, makes it even clearer that he is trying to leech off of Dr Mange's fame. Unfortunately, few people realise this, and praise Lange for his amazing animations.