All The Tropes:Not a Trope
This Wiki is about tropes, which are conventions and tools in storytelling. But not everything we record are tropes, nor is everything in storytelling tropes. As mentioned below, things that aren't tropes may still be notable enough to get their own pages.
These items have no reason to be given their own pages here:
- Complaining About Shows You Don't Like/Creator Bashing: We are not a wiki for bashing things anyway, and nothing meaningful or interesting can come from ranting.
- People Sit on Chairs: Meaningless things that occur incidentally are not notable.
- Too Rare to Trope: Something very rare most likely is coincidence rather than convention. Ditto for something extremely complex.
These items do not have to be split off of already-existing tropes.
These items, while not tropes, are still interesting facets of storytelling, and worth noting here:
- Audience Reactions: Emotional and subjective reactions of audiences are on the receiving end of storytelling, and often aimed at by creators.
- Fan-Speak: Definitions of storytelling and fan terminology.
- Gushing About Shows You Like: Unlike Complaining, it is usually aimed at by creators and thus notable (and less troublesome), but please keep it to Sugar Wiki.
- Trivia Trope: These are interesting little facts about stories that don't show up in the story itself.
- Useful Notes: What you need to know about things in a story, also to debunk common media misconceptions.
- unless they are in-universe examples