The Other Wiki tells us that "an oasis (/oʊˈeɪsɪs/, plural oases, /oʊˈeɪsiːz/) is a fertile area (often having a date palm grove) in a desert or semi-desert environment."
This is a disambiguation page. On All The Tropes, Oasis could refer to:
- Oasis (anthology), a poetry collection published during World War II
- Oasis, a 1996 teen novel by Gregory Maguire
- Oasis, a 1988 novel by Patricia Matthews
- The Oasis, an 1834 anti-slavery gift book by abolitionist Lydia Maria Child
- The Oasis, a 1999 novel by Pauline Gedge
- The Oasis (novel) (1949), by Mary McCarthy
- The Oasis, a 2001 novel by Petru Popescu
- Oasis, a character in the web comic Sluggy Freelance
- Ontologically Anthropocentric Sensory Immersive Simulation (OASIS), a virtual reality simulator accessible by players in the novel Ready Player One
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.