Jump to navigation Jump to search
- C9, the North American team Cloud Nine (aka C9) did this: They captured the point but lost it eventually because no one was guarding it, since they all were busy clobbering the other team.
- The term ascended into meaning getting off the point during overtime or giving a free capture to the other team.
- Darker and Edgier: Reaper is more of an edgelord than usual.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Jetpack Cat, nuff said.
- Ron the Death Eater: Mei is the Ice Queen and sadistic daughter of Satan, or worst, can see in Pyrovision and can be just as much of a dark ingenue.
- Team Dad: Jack Morrison is Dad 76, made by chickenwithtie in May 14, 2016. Making the good soldier the target of Daddy joke goodness.
- The in real life example, "Daddy Jeff Kaplan" and its variations, from the fans.
- Gremlin D.Va, an adorable chibi version of Hana Song, who acts like a stereotypical gamer that consumes McDonalds, Doritos, and Mountain Dew. She was made by Tumblr user dakkpasserida.
- It's High Noon is a phrase that McCree utters when he does his ultimate, it's now memed when DoctorMacaa submitted a "Good Heavens, Just Look at the Time" parody with Jesse McCree in it.
- Mei is bae.
- And doing double duty as Satan.
- The fans gave B.O.B additional nicknames based on his initials, like "Battery Operated Butler", "Battery Operated Boyfriend," or "Big Omnic Boyfriend."
- "B.O.B., Do something!" This phrase was uttered by Ashe in her character introduction trailer "Reunion."
- Genji Shimada's "I NEED HEALING!", when he only just has 199 health points left.
- Also dodging every Nano dart from his team's Ana.
- Anyone that plays as the Shimada brothers are weeboos.
- "Time to Reap." Reaper spoke this phrase when he's about to unleashed his ultimate, this phrase reach meme-levels with this video.
- "Justice rains from above." spoken by Pharah when she unleashes Barrage.
- Moira O'Deorain is genderbent David Bowie and has the Glam skin to prove it.
- Hammond came in by a Wrecking Ball.
- "Press 'Q' to win." A meme that was made about how to activating a character(s)'s "Ultimate" will leading to winning.
- Talon's resident scientist, Moira, is also an Otaku, who loves all things anime and manga, her favorite one is the Naruto series.
- "I'm already Tracer."
- Reaper usually fails his missions, except for busting Doomfisst outta jail.
- Widowmaker's "Miss and I missed again..."
- I'M HERE ALL ALONG!
- "Delete Brig." Where the fandom makes fun of both Blizzard's brilliant balancing and how overpowered one of Torbjorn's daughters is.
- Gabriel Reyes/Reaper is Mexican.
- Play of the Game.
- "How did Torbjorn get POTG, when he did nothing?!"
- Boostio - Which is Lucio skating, getting in the way of an Ana, who was aiming to give someone else that needed nano-boost. (This can happen which other Heroes).
- Mei-Ling Zhou's gonna build a wall and Mexico, mainly Sombra,'s gonna pay for it.
- Dem 5 DPS and 1 Support/Healer.
- DPS who thinks they're carrying the team, over extends, gets slaughtered by the foes, and then blames his teammates.
- Wrecking Ball is Hamtaro.
- Also, he's Dr. John Hammond
- Reaper's Blossom
- A PR disaster happens to Blizzard Entertainment, eventually an Overwatch Hero comes out of the closet.
- Overwatch vs (Game X) are usually are jokes now, unlike when the game first came out.
- "Any other game good", Overwatch bad.
- But in October 2019, a Hearthstone incident made some gamers rendered this into a political meme.
- Ashe was traveling through several regions with her trusted pikachu for twenty plus years.
- Back to Overwatch