The lets player. He voices all the items and the characters, and is the one who keeps in touch with the community.
- Adorkable He is a silly guy who has a kind heart.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: he brags about his manhood whenever he see it fit.
- Catch Phrase: "How's it going bros? My name is Pewdiepiiee!" is said at the beginning of every episode. He also have several depending on what game he plays.
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent and its custom mods: "Lauda-na-na-na-naum!", "I don't trust you!", "STOP WASTING YOUR LANTERN PEWDIE"
- "I don't even know anymore."
- Calling: "Saaave kitty cat!"
- "You speak [weapon]ese?"
- Ao Oni: "Ay Caramba"
- Happy Wheels: Irresponsible Dad's "I DON'T CAAAARE!"
- Condemned: "HEEEEEEERE'S PEEEEEEEWDIIIIIIE!"
- Even the Guys Want Him: Some of his male homosexual fans have an attraction towards him.
- Flipping the Table: Does this gesture when sufficiently frustrated.
- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ is actually the title of one of his Amnesia videos.
- Forgetful Jones: His short-term memory is terrible, especially when it comes to number combinations.
- Funny Foreigner: He is Swedish.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: Especially when he acts as Irresponsible Dad.
- Idiot Hero Sometimes when playing video games it takes him a while to figure out things.
- Genre Savvy
- Men Don't Cry Averted like nobody's business. Huge jumpscares often make him shed a tear or two.
- Meta Guy
- Nightmare Fetishist He often calls the Bro and other gruesome characters sexy
- Phrase Catcher: to all the other characters.
- Properly Paranoid: he never trusted the barrels, corridors or the statues. But since his fans started creating mods specificly for him, his paranoia has become more justified.
- Screams Like a Little Girl Especially in his earlier playthroughs.
- Surrogate Soliloquy
- Talking to the Dead: He speaks with Piggeh, Skully and the Bro, who are all dead to different degrees.
- That's What She Said: A master of it. Sometimes when he reads a text, he can at least make one That's What She Said joke out of it even if it's not even remotely sexual.
- The Unfettered
A statue who appears in either bronze or gold edition, depending on which one Pewdie finds first. He is Pewdie's best friend.
- Amusing Injuries: How many times has Pewdie accidently slammed him into an object accompanied with same Clonk sound?
- Butt Monkey: Stephano has been punched by bros, dropped, thrown about, slammed on walls and doors, drowned, and burrowed into Teleporting Naked Guy's crotches.
- Catch Phrase: "Hello Pewdie."
- "This way, Pewdie"
- "AAAH, Pewdie what are you doing!?"
- Deadpan Snarker: Usually the one to criticize Pewdie.
- Gold Makes Everything Shiny It's hard to keep your eyes off him.
- Heroic Sacrifice: During an Amnesia custom story, Stephano stood his ground against a mob of 5 bros to save Pewdie.
- Funny Foreigner: He is French, but he is more likely to spout Spanish phrases.
- Ornamental Weapon: Stephano carries a scimitar, but is unable to use it due to being a statue.
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Sometimes he claims to know where Pewdie should go. It doesn't always lead to progress.
"Yee, aww, what's an episode without Piggeh? That is like some, porno without porn!"
An omnisexual dead pig who wants sex with Pewdiepie. Is usualy found in a weird place, and is very forward with his desires.
- Acrofatic: Damn, those backflips. He is agile in other actions too.
- Casanova Wannabe He acts sexy around Pewdie but often doesn't attract him.
- Catch Phrase: "You like that, Pewdie? You like when I [sexualy suggestive behaviour]?
- More recently different variations on "I'm pumped!"
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today? He wants Pewdie to touch his butt and talks about many other sexual things.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: What all conversations with him spiral into if he is allowed to talk for too long.
- Extreme Omnisexual
- Fan Disservice Both Inverted and fact depending on your point of view. Piggeh has gained a ton of fans for being a 'sexy' Piggeh but in reality a dead pig wouldn't be so attractive.
- Fate Worse Than Death: In a bout of frustration, Pewdie sent Piggeh to rape a barrel on a bed.
- I Love the Dead: Not too odd, considering that he is dead himself.
- Lovable Sex Maniac Has many fans.
- Messy Pig Considering the place he's in the whole time. In fan arts of him, his shirt has a few tears.
- Nightmare Fetishist: Where there is Piggeh there is filth and blood, dismembered body parts, and corpses. Not to mention, his pleasure toy is a knife.
- The Unfettered: Much like Pewdie, Piggeh is not hesitant to say what twisted topic is on his mind.
- Transparent Closet
- Big Bad: At least in Pewdie's eyes.
- Enemy Cube
- Say My Name: BAAAAAAAAAAHRRELLLLSSSSS!
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: It doesn't matter if they're just barrels - Pewdie will still blame anything bad that happens on them.
- The Voiceless: Until recently, and even then only sometimes.
A chair. That's pretty much it. He's a cute and nice chair.
- Catch Phrase: "I'm a chair."
- "Chair mode activated. Boop."
- Companion Cube A talking chair.
- The Generic Guy He has the least interesting personality out of Stephano and Piggeh.
- No Pronunciation Guide: For some reason, Pewdie tends to pronounce "chair" as "Cher", as in the singer.
An idiotic parent who rides with his son through ridiculously dangerous environments.
- Abusive Parent
- Armored Closet Gay: Despite saying some rather homophobic things towards his son, he's been shown engaging in questionable things himself.
- Bumbling Dad
- Catch Phrase: "I DON'T CARE!"
- "Go, Son!"
- Drives Like Crazy: On a bicycle.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: When he wants to drop Timmy on a dangerous place, he sometimes ended up dying instead.
- Ludicrous Gibs
- The Sociopath
The aforementioned Irresponsible Dad's son.