Phineas and Ferb/Recap/Candace Loses Her Head
Phineas and Ferb want to do a good birthday for Candace, feeling what they did on her last birthday was lackluster. Then they get an ideal involving Mt. Rushmore...
Meanwhile, Perry The Platypus must thwart Doofenshmirtz's latest plan involving tunneling to China.
- Convection Schmocvection: While the lava destroys the Candace carving, it doesn't hurt anyone near it.
- Cut Lex Luthor a Check: Doofenshmirtz plans to build a tall highway in China, and make millions.
- Dissimile: Candace is like the Venus de Milo, except she's not a statue or limbless.
- Flash Back: We see P&F got Candace a gorrila in a cake for her last birthday.
- Imagine Spot: The brothers imagine a musical number for Candace as a gift. It partly turns into a Busby Berkeley Number.
- Left the Background Music On: An orchestra is playing the dramatic music.