Phineas and Ferb/Recap/The Fast and the Phineas
Phineas and Ferb decide to get involved in racing, so they trick out the family car, with Ferb making a remote, since the boys don't know how to drive.
Meanwhile, Perry The Platypus must thwart Doofenshmirtz and his plan to deflate everything in the tri-state area, thus giving himself a monopoly on inflating things.
- Artistic License Physics: Hooking up the car remote to a larger battery makes the car go faster.
- Crazy Prepared: When giving a clue that beating Doofenshmirtz would involve cheese, Perry opens a suitcase filled with cheese, and several cheese launching devices.
- Left the Background Music On: Phineas himself is playing the electric guitar, with Ferb on keyboard.
- Nobody Can Die: Spoofed with a bunch of car wrecks, and then all the drivers waving and saying they are okay.
- Pimped-Out Car
- Tim Taylor Technology: Hooking up the car remote to a larger battery for extra juice.