Pinky and The Brain/Radar
- Brain's Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness was used for some rather risque Parental Bonus moments, such as telling Dolly Parton that "puberty was inordinately kind to [her]." Then there was the Samson episode, which seemed to be an excuse to use the word "ass" as many times as possible when Brain tried to harness the power of "the jawbone of an ass!"
- In one episode, Brain saves a village from a bull. A local villager gives him a big hug and loses him between her...uh... Another villager promptly blocks the camera and extracts Brain.
- In "TV or Not TV", two guys pitch a sitcom about a bikini designer who stumbles around pretending to be blind. Think about it for a sec.
- "Of Mouse and Man" got away with using workplace sexual harassment as a plot point. Played For Laughs, of course.
- In "This Old Mouse" when Brain and Pinky see their senile future selves:
Pinky:[laughs] "Look at your floppy left ear! You can't raise it up anymore!"
- Here's a gem from "Of Mouse and Man", when one of Brain's female coworkers hits on him:
Woman: "You know what they say. Big ears...big earmuffs."
- In the song/episode "A Meticulous Analysis of History" Brain sings about various would-be world conquerors who have preceeded him. Among these is Caligula, who's shown trying to sneak into a group of Boy Scouts while the song goes:
Caligula was no Boy Scout.
He did things we can't even talk about.
The Romans knew he'd lost his head
when he filled a vacant senate seat with Mr Ed.
What's wrong with being friendly with a thoroughbred?
- In "Meet John Brain" Larry Kling is interviewing Suzanne Slimmers on her invention, The Thigh Monster. When asked how she stays so thin she replies "Why Thigh Monster of course!" and demonstrates how to use it—she presses her elbows between it making her breasts bounce in the process. Kling remarks "I could watch this for hours!".
- From "Welcome to the Jungle":
Brain: "Pinky, display your savvy!"
Pinky: "Braaiin...in public?"
- When Pinky and Brain have to go through T.H.E.Y.'s hazing in "T.H.E.Y.":
Brain: "What's next, a panty raid on the Kremlin?!"
- Ladies and gentlemen, this.
- Here's one:
- In "Brinky", when Pinky and Brain find out that their new clone is a combination of both their DNA, Brain comes to the horrible realization that Pinky is it's mommy. Directly after that, Pinky goes to a phone and asks the operator for the number of "The La Leche League". La Leche League International is a non-profit organization that promotes breastfeeding.