Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Demonic Spiders:
- Electric-type Toy Pokémon in general, mainly due to the fact that they can reliably inflict paralysis. Unlike the main series games, paralysis completely immobilizes the player's Toy Pokémon, giving everything in the vicinity a chance to wail on you. And since everything seems to come in packs...
- Anything with Fake Out. Unlike in the main series, Fake Out is 100% spammable, and it will always flinch.
- Chesnaught in the Battle Royales are literal hell to face. While they do not have any direct attacks, they get Spiky Shield, which grants them invincibility, which is bad enough. However, the worst part about it is the player gets hurt by trying to hit them, making them a pain to face.
- Scrappy Mechanic: In World, the player's Toy Pokémon will automatically attack if an enemy is close. This makes dodging difficult, especially for attacks with lots of lag. Fortunately, this can be turned off in the options.
- So Okay It's Average: The games are given average reviews by critics. They generally praise Toy Pokémon collecting but criticize the game play and the Toy Pokémon models reused from My Pokémon Ranch in the the first game.
- That One Boss: Staraptor in Blast for sheer speed.
- Back to Pokémon Rumble