Pretty Cure of the Caribbean
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tropes used in Pretty Cure of the Caribbean include:
- Anti-Hero: Cure Compass is Type IV, and Cure Wood is Type V before developing to Type IV.
- Ax Crazy: Cure Wood is even more violent than Cure Compass is and is even willing to kill the enemy if she's bloodthirsty enough. This sometimes gets to the point where her own teammates have to restrain her.
- Badass Longcoat: Cure Wood.
- Character Development: Cure Wood becomes less violent and Ax Crazy as the series goes on.
- English Rose: Virgina Turner.
- One-Gender School: The Cures go to an all-girls school that happens to utilize something resembling boys' uniforms.
- Tall, Dark and Bishoujo: Hester Redford.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: By now, everyone in Maynardshire is used to seeing schoolgirls wearing (admittedly pink) male uniforms.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Cure Compass does it with boots, and both she and Cure Wood pull it off with shorts.