Redwall the Abridged Series
An Abridged Series by a YouTube user named Hethrin based on the Redwall  animated series. The series often parodies the many changes that were made in the show, as well as some tropes that appear in the books.
It can be viewed here.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Redwall.
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: Invoked by name in Episode 1.
- Anachronism Stew: Played for laughs. All kinds of pop-culture references, from movies to video games, but all the technology used by the characters is medieval.
- Animal Stereotypes: Played with. This is Redwall, after all.
Abbot Mortimer: Why do you automatically assume that every rat is evil?
- Anti-Hero: Matthias. There is really very little that is actually heroic about him.
- As Long as It Sounds Foreign: In Episode 5.
Matthias: As the French say, Sayonara!
- Better Than a Bare Bulb: The series begins with a Lampshade Hanging and keeps going from there.
- Black Comedy: Plenty. Methuselah's death is particularily noteworthy.
- Non Sequitur Episode: Lampshaded in Episode 5.
- Bow Chicka Wow Wow: By Cluny's horde after Sela says she wishes to be left alone with him.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: Asmodeaus.
- Deadpan Snarker: Matthias.
- Deus Ex Machina: Lampshaded at the end of Episode 7.
- Expy: Shadow is an obvious expy of Gollum from The Lord of the Rings. Constance has a similar voice and manner to The Incredibles' Edna Mode for some reason.
- Then there's King Bull: "The feathered version of Boss Nass from The Phantom Menace".
- Fake-Out Opening: Episode 6.
- Fun with Acronyms: GUOSIM the "Gross, Ugly, Obnoxious, Stupid, Irritating Moron".
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal: Lampshaded hilariously by Basil in his comment special.
- Intercontinuity Crossover: Episode 8 crosses over with Ghostbusters!
- Interspecies Romance: A one-sided one between Cluny and Sela.
- In Soviet Russia: In Soviet Mossflower, Shrews are tougher than you.
- Lampshade Hanging: The series practically runs on this.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Lampshaded by Matthias in Episode 6.
- Like Is, Like, a Comma: Redtooth's signature speech pattern.
Redtooth: Like, open the gates, or I'll drop them, and stuff.
- No Fourth Wall: Par for the course in an Abridged Series.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: The villians try this in Episode 6. Unfortunately, the troops really are that stupid.
- Redemption Equals Death: In Episode 8, Cheesethief discovers Cluny's plan to kill him, and decides to turn from Cluny and become a rat of peace. Cue giant crossbow. This kind of thing actually happens quite often in the books.
- Rickroll: In Episode 3.
- Stay in the Kitchen: Matthias suggests this to Constance in Episode 8. She is not impressed.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Cluny in Episode 1.
Cluny: Hello. We are good tourists and not evil rats in disguise.
Abbot Mortimer: Because I am a gullible idiot, I will allow you to enter the Abbey
- Later in the same episode:
Shadow: This is Just like playing Theif: Deadly Shadows, only their AI is even dumber
- The Stinger: Most episodes have one, usually parodies of other shows and movies.
- Shipper on Deck: Cheesethief to Cluny and Sela.
- Shout-Out: Lots in every episode.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: The random bits of pop music that play when you'd least expect.
- The Unintelligible: Fangburn. The subtitles help.
- AKA Brian Jacques' Redwall