Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rick Riordan provides examples of the following tropes:
- All Myths Are True: In the case of his books, Greek, Roman, and even Egyptian mythology co-exist in the same universe. There is also a mention of Moses, though his characters remain officially agnostic on the existence of a "Capital-G God."
- And now he's planning a series about Norse mythology, which presumably will also take place in that universe.
- Loads and Loads of Characters
- Recycled in Space: Though he's pretty clever at it, making the blend of ancient mythology and the modern world complex and entertaining.
- Shown Their Work: Riordan certainly does his research, though he sometimes juggles things around for Artistic License.
- World of Badass
- World of Snark: Contributing to plenty a Crowning Moment of Funny.