Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated/Radar
- Episode 1:
- The Sherif has just informed the gang to "Stay out" of the way during the investigation into the latest crime/newest tourist attraction.
Velma:I've got a "stay out of it" right here! *Raises hand*-
- Episode 2:
- Daphne finds a magazine in Fred's room.
- This episode features the gang staying overnight at a woman's run down hotel, who says that she doesn't allow boys and girls to sleep in the same room, "No exceptions." Velma remarks that she'll have to stay with Daphne, and the woman yells again, "NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!"
- Velma's a goldmine for these, really. Especially her very... forward approach to her relationship with Shaggy.
Velma: What do you say Shaggy, wanna go clue hunting with me?
- Episode 3:
- "I know a place he can stick a parking meter..."
- And then Daphne's parents try to set her up on a date, with Mom comparing it to "trying a new cut of meat".
- "I'm a 16, but I swell up to 19 when it's humid..." He's talking about his ascot! Really!
- When they see the ghost rig parked, Scooby obviously begins to freak out. Velma then tells him to wait before he goes "Code Brown". Scooby is brown, but so is something else that runs when people are scared.
- Episode 5. "Do you recognize this creature?" Cue pointing finger, followed by close up on Velma's Que Horrifico shirt. The graphic of the creature was printed squarely over her chest area.
- In the Episode, Velma makes Shaggy wear skinny jeans. While walking, you can see his "thing" sticking out. How they put that past the radars, I have no clue...
- That may have been how they got away with the line
Potrillo: The transformation may be so totally complete, that I don't remember it the next day, like after you've had too much fun.
- I thought he said fudge.
- Episode 6. The ghost girl in the beginning of the episode was getting awfully touchy-feely with her prom date. It doesn't help that they were in the back of a limo. She even stuck her hand up his shirt!
Alice Mae: This isn't my first prom...
- Considering the way she treats the boyfriend in the limo, the revelation that she kept him tied up for days in a secret location while stringing along the gang is a little shaky. Anyone else getting...vibes?
- Episode 7:
- "Daphne! I've got great news! I'm not a guy anymore!"
- How the bloody Hell did they get Daphne's Hex Girl outfit past the censors?! (For those who haven't seen it yet, or want to see it again, here you go. [dead link]
- Angry with Fred, Daphne talks of "cutting the brake lines to his van". Sabotage and intent to cause harm is bad enough, but in some circles, "cutting the brake lines" is a phrase that implies castration. Which makes Fred's repeated declarations that he is no longer a man all the more hilarious.
- When Fred suggests a double and Velma volunteers, there's a quick scene of her gripping his ascot, throwing her head back, and grunting that looks totally suggestive. No wonder Shaggy puts up with her.
- Episode 8:
- One of the things a knight might say is, "I've got the pox." That means "I have syphilis."
- The secret pirate.
- Velma rubbing up against Shaggy in a pirate costume.
Velma: Any way a girl could dock here?
- Shaggy's "unless ye be in wench garb" to Velma.
- Episode 9:
- Angel is pretty much made of this. She says she won't go out to solve mysteries with the gang because she's only good at two things -- "Spinning plates and being a stone cold fox."
Angel: So a pair of beastmen attack the town and you kids are moping? What's up, huh? This kind of stuff usually gets you all hot and bothered.
- In the opening scene of episode 10, Velma mentions feeling like "a side of mayo on a Shaggy & Scooby sandwich".
- Episode 11:
- Velma approaches Shaggy and asks him how he likes her bikini. Not too bad on its own, but the fact that she's fully dressed and standing at the poolside while he's swimming seems to imply she was expecting him to look up her skirt to see.
- Fred gives love advice to Shaggy... by suggesting he build a "Velma trap". One wonders how our Chaste Hero would react to the concept of bondage.
Fred: Nothing says I love you like 200 ft. of parachute cord and a cargo net!
- And sure enough, the boys catch Velma and Daphne in a cargo net.
- The time when the sheriff left, Mrs. Blake and her friend Shelia have an on the line Les Yay moment
Sheila: Oh don't worry your flawless skin (she rubs her hand against her cheek) perfectly coiffed head (runs her fingers through her hair) about this. It's just a misunderstanding.
- In "The Shrieking Madness". Freddy joins a fraternity of well-built boys that are all about wrestling. In one scene after tackling Fred down, there is a shot of them both lying on the ground, a smile on his face with his legs still on him.
- Episode 14 has the principal and Angel Dynamite giving Speed Buggy CPR. Despite having no mouth, Angel tells the principal, "Just blow girl! BLOW!" It doesn't help that right afterwards, the principal gets...ahem...drenched...and suddenly becomes a woman.
- Also from the same episode, we have Daphne's nightwear. It was basically nothing but her bra and panties with a veil attached to it.
- The biker gang the Wild Brood kick out of their own bar is called The Spankers, leading to these lines:
"This bar is Spanker territory!"
- Episode 16: When Aphrodite dusts the entire town with her love potion, Freddy's dad ends up slow dancing with Sheriff Stone.
Angel, to Velma: Baby, you just scared me out of my skin-tight leather foxy pants.
- Episode 25: A villainess named the "Obliteratrix" wearing nothing but a black leather bikini top and bottom, leather boots, and leather strips around her arms, legs, and body. Here's a look. Though 'trix' is a common Latin suffix for female nouns, her name could be a play on "Dominatrix".