Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume (otherwise known as Happy Cafe) is a 15-volume manga series by Kou Matsuzuki.
Sixteen-year-old Uru Takamura is constantly mistaken for a child due to her short height and is uncannily strong. After her mother got remarried, Uru decides to live by herself so she won't burden them. Hearing how happy the customers of the Cafe Bonheur are, Uru resolves to get a job there. Among her co-workers are twenty-year-old Satsuki Shindou and eighteen-year-old Ichirou Nishikawa--the former a yakuza-looking guy on the surface who really has a kind heart and the latter a Bishounen who ends up falling asleep whenever he's hungry and can only wake up when fed food.
- Alliterative Name: Satsuki Shindou.
- Arranged Marriage: Mitsuka's father set up an arranged marriage between her and the son of a patron company's president.
- Doting Parents: Uru's mother and stepfather.
- Embarrassing First Name: Shindou treats his first name Satsuki in this manner because it's a girl's name.
- Face of a Thug: Shindou has a delinquent-looking appearance, but
- Heavy Sleeper: Ichirou, who falls asleep whenever he gets hungry and only wakes up after being fed something.
- Hot-Blooded: Shindou.
- Les Yay: After rescuing Mitsuka from a group of guys, Uru is so mesmerized by her beauty that she even asks her out. Mitsuka eventually gets quite close and protective of Uru as well.
- Meaningful Name: Bonheur (of Bonheur Cafe) means "happy." Shindou's first name Satsuki means "blooming moon," and his mother named him this because he was born on a full moon. Uru means "charm/charming."
- Only Sane Man: Uru initially treated herself as this when first getting used to the unsociable Shindou and the uninterested Ichirou. Shindou feels this way whenever Uru and Ichirou are doing their hilarity antics.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: Uru, who has incredible strength in spite of her short stature.
- Papa Wolf: Uru's stepfather when he sees Shindou holding Uru's hand. Uru mistakes his protectiveness for friendliness.
Uru's Stepfather: So, you live next door, huh? Please continue to take very good care of Uru. Don't you dare touch my daughter!
- Parental Abandonment:
- Inverted with Uru, whose mother and stepfather eventually agreed to let her to live on her own.
- Played straight with Sindou, whose mother neglected him at a young age.
- Plucky Girl: Uru.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Shindou and Ichirou.
- The Rival: The Abekawa brothers.
- The Runaway: Mitsuka.
- Sibling Yin-Yang: Hot-Blooded Sou and Perpetual Smiler Kashiwa Abekawa.
- Spit Take: Shindou has one when Uru learns what his first name is.
- Teen Genius: Shindou had skipped a few grades and graduated from high school at fifteen years old. Subverted with Ichirou, who while studying at an advanced placement high school, is repeating his third year.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Uru and Mitsuka.
- Yaoi Fangirl: When Shindou lifts a sleeping Ichirou up, Uru tells Shindou to "please continue" while peeking. Shindou's reaction--"I don't know what you're expecting, but it's pissing me off."