|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
The original version of this article was written by the creator(s) of the work being discussed. Other viewpoints are requested.
This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
Set an Alternate Universe, where NATO had advanced far-than usual, leading to space travel by the Turn of the Millennium. However, when a cosmic event causes problems onboard the Ira, this sets a chain of events for two astronauts, who are forced to go to Mars for treatment. During their recovery, questions begin to arise, leaving many uncertain of life can move forward as many on Earth are left wondering if they could see what Mars was chosen.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Spice Girls
- Sean Combs
- Mötley Crüe
- Backstreet Boys
- 98 Degrees
- S Club 7
- Sugar Ray
- Artificial Gravity: Some systems onboard the Ira and Martian bases too similar to Earth.
- Alternate History/Alternate Techline: Technology in the NATO nations has been advanced faster than normal, leading to space colonies by 2000.
- Analog Punk: The story takes place in an alternate 2000 where Mars has been colonized and houses buildings such as a hospital where Earth medicine wouldn't be likely, let alone allowed, where Melanie and Emma end up being stationed. Back on Earth, it was still common to use items like cassettes to records data, along with CRT monitors being the norm.
- Steampunk : Martian-Hospital stations
- Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny: Melanie keeps looking at Olympus Mons from time to time.
- Casual Interplanetary Travel: Space Crews from Earth seems to be able to travel to different planets at a portion of the speed of light.
- Don't You Dare Pity Me!: Melanie and Emma don't want their dads to see them in their cabinets, clearly not wanting any pity.
- Emergency Transformation/Living on Borrowed Time: For both Melanie and Emma, their original bodies were severely damaged in the explosion.
- Faster-Than-Light Travel: A potion of light-speed is commonly used to transport from one planet to another. However, this requires the passengers to be placed in hibernation containers for safety reasons.
- Let's Get Dangerous / I Always Wanted to Say That: Sara mentions this.
- Space Station: Ira, it was damaged in a solar flare attack.
- Video Phone: A form is used to speak between planets.
- We Can Rebuild Them: The main outcome for both Melanie and Emma.
- Wetware CPU: The wiring of their cabinets is directly plugged in the base of their brains. Luckily, They don't seem to be bothered.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Both Sara and Marie are skilled in computer hacking into the system belong to NASA and Aerospace.
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.