Spider-Man, like the rest of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy is quite quotable. Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin has produced most of the memes in this film.
- "That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?"
- "I missed the part where that's my problem."
- "But the ad said 3000."
- "I have a father. His name was Ben Parker."
- "I had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries."
Norman Osborn/Green Goblin
- "You know how much I sacrificed?"
- "Out, am I?"
- "Misery, misery, misery. That's what you've chosen."
- "I offered you friendship and you spat in my face!"
- "Finish it!"
- "Back to formula."
- "The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the goblin and took the spider out!"
- "Jameson, you slime!"
- "Godspeed, Spider-Man."
J. Jonah Jameson
- "Crap, crap, megacrap."
- "I want pictures of Spider-Man!"
- "Bonesaw is ready!"
- "Hey, freakshow! You're going nowhere! I've got you for three minutes! Three minutes of playtime!"
- "What are you doing up there?"
- "You're on the wrong side of history, Spider-Man."
- "How did Raimi get away with it?"
- "I wouldn't want to fight me neither."