Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
Suffering for your art shouldn't be this much trouble!
Squid Row is a Slice of Life webcomic by Bridgett Spicer, featuring the adventures of Randie, an aspiring (and starving) artist, and her friends in a seaside tourist spot.
- Anxiety Dreams: Randie about Christmas season and her job and Ryan's.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: She wanted change in her life.
- Black Sheep
- Bland-Name Product: Randie rides a "Vespid" motor scooter.
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Broke Episode: Starving artist
- Cannot Spit It Out
- Cats Are Mean: Trying to kill a poor defenseless little fish
- Cute Clumsy Girl: Spill
- Deadpan Snarker: Grace
- Doomy Dooms of Doom
- Cute Kitten
- First-Name Basis
- Giant Spider
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: Her own head, with little putti wings of the appropriate type.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: See Good Angel, Bad Angel.
- Grumpy Bear
- Heroic BSOD
- He Who Must Not Be Heard
- Idea Bulb
- Imagine Spot
- It's All About Me
- It Was a Gift
- Kick the Dog
- Knight in Shining Armor
- La Résistance: Randie goes carolling -- one of the elderly women was in this.
- Lazy Bum
- The Magnificent
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- Oblivious to Love
- Opaque Lenses: Randie's co-worker Mouse wears them.
- Patron Saint
- Perpetual Poverty: Randie never escapes
- Pink Is for Sissies: She loves Vespas. A pink one, though. . . .
- Ravens and Crows
- Shipper on Deck: Max became this after Ryan returned from London and moved in with Randie.
- Surrogate Soliloquy
- Talking with Signs: A homeless bum
- There Are No Coincidences
- Thicker Than Water
- Visible Silence
- Why Can't I Hate You?
- Zombie Apocalypse