Star Ocean: The Last Hope/YMMV
- Complete Monster: The Phantom Soldiers earn this title when they ignore the joint Human/Eldarian military and begin to indiscriminately slaughter defenseless Eldarian refugees.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The entire cutscene, or rather cutscenes, for the attack on Nox Obscurus.
- Edge calling Reimi out on how quickly she jumps to conclusions when she finds him in a Not What It Looks Like situation.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Finding out that Bacchus has a fetish for Moe Moe little-sister and Meido types.
- Faux Symbolism: The Grigori have an angel motif going on: They're all named after fallen angels from the book of Enoch (who were also called the Grigori), the energy they emit as they transform takes the shape of an angel, and the transformed Grigori all have wings, or a wing of some kind. The angel motif culminates with Satanail, the Grigori final boss who has the most angelic appearance.
- Narm/NarmCharm: The whole game, really.
- Special mention goes to the scene after the alternate Earth is destroyed, pretty much entirely due to Edge's actions. The scene is supposed to be extremely sad and depressing, triggering Edge's Heroic BSOD, but due to the cheesy voice acting and him generally being a Large Ham, it comes off as unintentionally hilarious.
Edge: *slams both hands on the control panel* Oh yeah? You know how it could've been prevented!? If I hadn't started it in the first place! DON'T TRY TO CONSOLE ME, DAMNIT!! Who cares if it wasn't our Earth? It doesn't even matter... It's gone, either way... Don't you get it? It's all gone forever. My bad judgement put those people over the edge! The Earth was annihilated! Every last speck! Everything!! EVERYTHING!! People! Children! Animals! Towns and houses and everything! Everything! Everything! Everything! Everything! EVERYTHING!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
- The Scrappy: Seriously, does anyone who has played this game like Sarah?
- ... *slowly raises hand*
- Lymle's English voice doesn't do her any favors either.
- Uncanny Valley: Many people find the anime-like faces to be this. It doesn't help that they don't particularly emote very well.
- Made even more uncomfortable by the fact it makes them all look so young. The camera fixating on Reimi's backside when she has the face of a five-year-old is plain creepy.
- Wangst: The scene where Reimi explains The Children Of Hope experiments, and she says why she hates the side-effects. Seems like the idea of even being subject to genetic modification would be a good reason, but instead, we get a ten minute cut-scene about how much she hates being immune to all disease.
- What an Idiot!: Edge, giving the object from the future that can annihilate a whole planet to a person from the past that you just met 3 minutes ago is really not the smartest thing to do.
- You Fail Evolutionary Biology Forever