(Redirected from Super Mario All Stars)
On All The Tropes, Super Mario Bros. may refer to any of the following:
- The Mario franchise of media.
- The specific Super Mario series of platformers and other games, which is the centerpiece of the franchise.
- Super Mario Bros., the first main game of the Super Mario series released in 1985, and the one that would kick off the franchise in earnest.
- Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, the original Japan-exclusive sequel to the above game, originally having the same name as the North American sequel (which would be christened Super Mario USA). It was later re-released outside Japan under "The Lost Levels" name in Super Mario All Stars for the SNES.
- Super Mario Bros. 2, the aforementioned North American sequel best known for being a Dolled-Up Installment of Doki Doki Panic.
- Super Mario Bros. 3, the third installment in the series, and the final installment in the initial trilogy.
- The Super Mario Bros. Super Show!, a cartoon based on the franchise
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.