That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime/Characters
This page is under construction.
Characters from That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime include:
Jura Tempest Federation
The country formed from a goblin village and led by the slime, Rimiru Tempest. The establishment happened after Rimuru helps defend the village from the Fanged Wolf Clan. He then names each Goblin, which makes them evolve into Hobgoblins. Rimuru also names one of the Direwolves, Ranga, which causes the whole pack to evolve into Tempest Wolves. The Fanged Wolf Clan pledges their loyalty to the Slime and works in tandem with the goblin. He later ventures to Dwargon, to enlist the help of dwarves to help in carpentry, blacksmithing, and tailoring. He then meets Kaijin, and after a confrontation with Vesta, the royal minister, the dwarven blacksmith was exiled from the city. Kaijin and his friends then become a part of the village and help expand while also advancing it. Next follows an encounter with Ogre refugees, and after a show of strength, Rimuru convinces them to stay in the village. The Slime then learns about an army of Orcs and makes a temporary alliance with the Orges. Another naming ceremony occurred where they all evolved into Kijins. A short encounter with an overzealous Lizardman named Gabiru, who leads a group of Lizardmen trying to step up an alliance of the races in the forest. A short duel with Gobta with the loss to Gabiru, the Lizardmen are forced to retreat. A Dryad named Treyni then makes a request to defeat the Orc Lord. A group is made to combat the Orc Lord while saving the Lizardmen attacked by the Orcs. Rimuru's group then confronts the army and devours the Orc Lord. The Slime then forms the Jura Forest Alliance with the Orcs, Lizardmen, and Goblins can live in harmony.
The 39-year-old who now lives life as a Slime and starts his journey by befriending a dragon named Veldora, who is sealed within the cave they met. He is then named 'Rimuru Tempest' by the Dragon and evolves into a Demon Slime, which enhances him as a monster. He then promises to release Veldora from his prison by consuming it and the dragon. After exiting the cave, he encounters a village of Goblins; he starts his path onto empowerment and influence on the world.
- Awesomeness By Analysis: Great Sage is the Unique Skill Rimiru gained during his death. He gained it by living near his forties as a virgin. It can raise processing speed for thoughts by a thousand times. Analyze and appraises a target that can be seen. Process thoughts and analysis of parallel to the main ones. Annuls the need for chants to use magic. Understand phenomenons where additional information just by seeing it once. Analyze anything consumed by Predator and can make copies of the required materials are also consumed. It can even take over Rimuru's body and fight in his place.
- Blob Monster: What he reincarnated into a sentient Slime but with some Skills that gives him an edge. There is also how he is capable of higher thought as Slimes are usually low-ranked monsters.
- Cannibalism Superpower: Predator allows Rimuru to absorb a target within his body. The target counts for organisms, inorganic material, and magic. It can work in combination with Great Sage to analyze anything consumed. Items and even living creatures can be stored within a stomach with no limit. He can also copy the forms and abilities of a living organism. There is also how any hazardous material or unnecessary for analysis can be stored or can be used for replacing Magicules.
- Gluttony is the evolved Unique Skill create when Predator combined with Starved. It has four of five abilities of Predator while having three of its own. It can erode a target and can gain abilities from a body part but less successful compared to consuming the whole. Rimuru can also gain skills from any of his subordinates, but the proficiency can not be transferred. It also allows for an ability to be given to a monster while the limits are based on the target's magic power.
A loyal Direwolf that evolved into a Tempest Wolf and leads the other wolves under Rimuru's name. He and his pack become a part of the village after killing their pack leader who was Ranga's father. He holds no grudge, though.
- Big Friendly Dog: Well more like a Big Friendly wolf, especially after evolving. He can take up space in a small room but can change size.
- Blow You Away: After evolving into a Tempest Wolf, he has power over the wind. He can even wag up a storm with his tail, but he got better with that.
- Defeat Means Friendship: After Rimuru kills his father, Ranga and his pack swear loyalty to the Slime.
These monsters populate the Great Jura Forest and come in different tribes. Most Goblins honor the Storm Dragon, Veldora, to that of a god and protector of their forest. Deaths are common among Goblins, but they reproduce at a rapid rate. While being the weakest of monsters, they have a strength in numbers.
An elderly Goblin who had recently lost his son from the dire wolves. After Rimuru saves the village, he is bestowed with the name 'Rigurd', which is similar to his son's, Rigur. This name causes him to evolve into a Hobogolin, which increases his strength and vitality.
- Bishonen Line: His evolution had not only caused him to become younger but also gain a muscular physique more so than other Goblins.
- Older Than They Look: Before his evolution, he was rather aged and weak when he first met Rimuru. He appeared to be in his late sixties to early seventies and after evolving, seems to be in his late twenties to early thirties.
- Tears of Joy: He cries when he is named after his son and feels honored by being named by the Slime.
A goblin who is the other son to Rigurd and evolved when named by Rimuru. The name he got was the same as his late brother's
- Bishonen Line: Like the other Goblins, he gained more height, strength, and human appearance.
- The Dutiful Son: He often helps his father run the village when he is not preoccupied with other duties.
- Legacy Character: He is named after his brother, who died protecting their village.
- Passing the Torch: After the Orc Lord arc, He passes his position as captain of the Goblin Rider to Gobta after seeing how better suited he was.
A younger goblin who still kept his humourous appearance when evolved into a Hobgoblin. Despite his appearance and other actions, he has shown skill with the sword also some good luck here and there.
- Bishonen Line: Subverted where he barely changed physically or mentally. He, however, gained a boost in power nonetheless.
- Butt Monkey: Being the comic relief, he often suffers some form of harm.
- Fusion Dance: The Wolf Unification skill allows him to fuse with his Tempest Wolf which looks similar to a werewolf.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He becomes the captain of the Goblin Riders and has shown skill in combat. Rimuru, in particular, forgets about Gobta's prowess and ends up surprised by his actions.
A race of short, stocky, yet muscular humanoids known for smithing construction and other forms of crafts. They are a half-fairy race that is closer to demons compared to elves.
A dwarven blacksmith that encounters Rimiru's search for builders and craftsmen. He was once a commander for the Dwargon Engineering Corps but was discharged after a certain incident.
- The Blacksmith: A very skilled blacksmith that made weapons for the Dwargon army. One weapon is a magic sword made from magic steel that can change form based on the user's thoughts while also amplifying skills.
- The Exile:He becomes exiled from the Dwargon Kingdom after punching the kingdom ministers, Vesta. He then joins Rimuru's village along with Garm, Dord, Myrd.
- Retired Badass: He was a commander of the engineering corps and was granted the title of baron.After the incident with the artificial magic soldier and Vesta's bribery, Kaijin was blamed for the whole incident and forced to leave the army
A dwarf of few words but an expert when it comes to construction and art. Due to his specialization, he lacked business sense and planning but found work at Kaijin's shop. The younger brother of Garm and Dord that work together with Kaijin.
- Bald of Awesome: Unlike his brothers, he doesn't have one hair on his head. There is also how good at construction where he becomes the village's captain of the construction team.
- Beard of Barbarism: Like most dwarves, he has a beard and some peach fuzz for a mustache.
- The Silent Bob: He doesn't express himself unless except by grunts. even though he doesn't say a word, he was able to covey enough information to help in construction such as through blueprints and diagrams.
The middle brother of Garm and Myrd who is known for his first-rate tailoring. He focuses more on dyes and attire country to smithing like most dwarves.
- The Blacksmith: Averted where he has skills as a tailor rather than a blacksmith.
The elder brother of Dord and Myrd, who is a blacksmith but specialized in armor.
- The Blacksmith: Like most dwarves but specializes in armor rather than weapons.