The 10 Doctors/Funny
- Sabalom Glitz tries to sweet-talk the Rani. She knees him in the groin. To be fair, he did deserve it.
- Two and Seven outwitting Davros with some sleight-of-hand and a game of Keep Away. And a firecracker.
- Their earlier round of Academy fight songs counts as well.
- When the Doctors name their incarnations so they'll know what to call each other, Four claims he's number one, having thought the ranking was by importance or charm.
- While Six thought he would die (as he thought Four was dead), he opened a door only to find...Four, alive and well. Six is aggravated, while Four is...well...himself.
- Six's reaction is pure gold:
Four: Well, I lived. That's a good thing, right?
- And the Les Yay between Grace and Romana. Both the first kiss and then this... Look in the background of the 6th panel going from to right. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- At one point near the start when most of the Doctors are together, Four says "I'm sure I can think of something." Seven corrects him: "You mean you're sure we can think of something." After a brief pause, Four simply replies "No."
- The Cybermen try to figure out whether the Time Lord who's just shown up is the Doctor. Nine's reaction to them arguing over it in front of him is priceless.
Cyberman: How then can we definitively ascertain his identity?
- Right before Five leaves, Four asks him to punch himself in the face when he's regenerating.
- In the final Eye of Orion beach sequence, One presents Five with a cricket bat, and you can see everyone wearing versions of Five's cricketing clothes in the background. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- From the same page: Three tries on Six's coat. Six and Peri are amused, and Sarah Jane looks like she's about to retch.
- Seven introducing Two to Davros:
Seven: This is Davros--
- Seven and Three chastising Nine, culminating in Six's first appearance:
Three: Lying about your age, unhealthy relations with your pretty young companion... shaved head... leather?
- ...and Three's epic Face Palm when this happens.
- The Christmas special page. "What? You can't just hijack a plot to celebrate some Earth holiday!" "Of course we can old chap. We're the Doctor."
- Page 8: Nine and Rose start arguing Like an Old Married Couple after she finds out about Susan being his granddaughter, and some of the other Doctors and companions take notice.
Rose: Who's her grandmother then? Or did you just drop her off somewhere, sometime??
- Back to The 10 Doctors