The 10 Doctors/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Accidental Innuendo: Seven refers to himself and the Rani as "strange bedfellows". Three would like to know what he meant by that.
- Better Than Canon: Some have proclaimed this story the best Doctor Who tale never made. It helps that it's Armed with Canon and fits right between the tenures of Eight and Nine to an extent.
- Character Alignment: Despite usually being depicted as Chaotic Good, the Doctor here posits himself as Neutral Good - championing the concept of a happy medium state of balance between the ideals of the Black and White Guardians. By extension, this implies Davros and the Master are considered to be canonically Lawful Evil and Chaotic Evil, respectively.
- Continuity Porn: Is there an alien race/serial/planet/companion/piece of phlebotinum from the show's history that's dear to your heart? Chances are pretty damn good it's in here somewhere.
- Crazy Awesome:
- A TARDIS in the form of a Cool Car.
- Two defeating the Celestial Toymaker by cheating(?) at Crazy Eights.
- The very concept of ten Doctors in the same adventure.
- Fridge Horror: Several canon episodes set after this comic have the Doctor refer to himself as "the last of the Time Lords". Makes one wonder what happened to Drax and the Rani... and by extension, the two innocent companions travelling with them.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Ten gushes over Five a year before "Time Crash", and Omega points out that the universe would've collapsed without the Doctor two years before "Turn Left".
- Les Yay: Dr. Grace Holloway believes that Romana II is actually the regenerated Doctor, and leans in to kiss her. When she finds out the truth, she's...noticeably embarrassed.
- Magnificent Bastard: Six. Playing Daleks against each other has never been done so well.
- Back to The 10 Doctors