The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo/YMMV
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The entire SHOW is subjective; everything from the existance of Flim-Flam to the purpose of an overarching Plot Arc divides the fans of Scooby Doo to the point of being a Base Breaker. Here are some more notable examples, though.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme song.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Vincent Van Ghoul. Then again, when you're voiced by Vincent Price...
- Ethnic Scrappy: Flim-Flam is a subversion. He was a Token Minority, but didn't behave in a stereotypical way.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Maybe "rescued" is too strong a word, but Scrappy was considerably better received in this series. Then again, that might've had to do with...
- The Scrappy: Arguably, Flim-Flam is even more of a Scrappy than the Trope Namer. Most of the show's hate goes to him instead of Scrappy Doo.
- Too Good to Last: With the exception of the rather unattractive character designs. (Daphne never looked more homely!)