The Abridged Series/Funny
- Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series
- The Abridging of Haruhi Suzumiya
- Avatar the Abridged Series
- Berserk Abridged
- Code Ment
- Death Note Abridged Dogface 701
- Death Note Abridged Hikari Pop
- Death Note the Abridged Series (1KidsEntertainment)
- Death Note the Abridged Series (kpts4tv)
- Death Note the Abridged Series (Team Dattebayo)
- Dragon Ball Abridged
- Friendship Is Witchcraft
- Gantz Abridged
- Hellsing Abridged
- Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Abridged
- Legend of Zelda the Abridged Series
- Metal Gear Solid the Abridged Snakes
- My Little Pony the Mentally Advanced Series
- Naruto the Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show
- Naruto the Abridged Series
- None Piece
- Ouran the Vaguely Abridged Series
- Princess Tutu Abridged
- Sailor Moon Abridged
- Sgt Frog Abridged
- Truncated Power Rangers
- Vision of Escaflowne Abridged
- Yu-Gi-Oh GX the Abridged Series
- Yu Yu Hakusho Abridged
- Gundam Wing Abridged "Thank you, Captain Obvious." "That's Sergeant Obvious, Sir."
- G Gundam Abridged. A guy crushes a wine bottle in his hand, and the scream that followed.
- Tsubasa the Abridged Chronicles: "Ahhh, I'm getting attacked by my own handwriting!"
- Another TV tropes reference in episode 5
Fuyutski: Wall Banger
Gendo: You're not clever.
- The Other Eva Abridged has a few:
- Lupin III: The Abridged Series: "LUPIN YOU BASTARD I'M BACK IN CRAZY-OBSESSIVE MODE AND I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!"
- Lupin: * sees mecha nessie, who destroys their boat* "I THINK I JUST REVERSED PEED MY SELF!!"
- "And the moral of the story is: Dolphins are assholes."
- from Episode 2- Lupin: "I haz a bukkit!" Goemon: "I haz a bukkit?" Lupin: "Y-you wouldn't get it..." and not to mention: MIYAMOTO JESUS!
Tamaki: "Are we really going to follow orders from a disembodied voice?"
Ohgi: "Well, Hell, that'll be better than the last plan we had."
Resistance Fighter: "Hey, guys. Can you...like...surrender to us?"
Britannian Soldier: "I have a better idea." * blasts resistance tank*
Resistance Fighter: "Damnit!"
- And later, the introduction of the Lancelot.
Tamaki: "Uh...there's a strangle-looking Sutherland coming our way."
Lelouch: "What, you want me to give you a cookie or something? Shoot the damn thing down!"
Tamaki: "By all appearances it looks kind of like a Donald Sutherland but let me double check."
- Lancelot Falcon Punches Tamaki's mech's head off*
Tamaki: "Oh God it's KIEFER!!!"
- Teen Titans Abridged:
- Raven vs. Doctor Light. It goes more or less like the original until Raven calms down, loses the tentacles, and shrinks back to her original size. Unfortunately, she missed a step.
Beast Boy: Uh, Raven... I think you were supposed to let him out.
Beast Boy: (backing away) Never mind then!
- Though Eternal Darkness Abridged isn't as well known, I still found it funny, particularly Xelyaoth'gha, an amalgamate of the three abominations in the game, they were trying to handle the whole Unpleasable Fanbase, but they wondered how they would go through the ending, so Pious solves it with dice... But they had to change back first.
- Malakodistudio's series.
- The meeting with Young Integra and Alucard.
Integra: Oh, by the way, I'm only half a woman...
Anderson: (Singing) What the world needs, is lo-(Notices pop-up) What the hell is that?!
- Alucard's reaction makes it even funnier-"I think it's an old Dorrito."
- Alucard being forced to name ten cereals. His answer-"....bacon...."
- "BACON IS NOT A CEREAL!"
- Parkinson's Support Club! Shake it like it's voluntary!"
- Walter being annoying. Pure. Freakin'. Hilarity. "STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGIE?" and later "LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?"
- Alucard dreaming about Bruce Willis.
- Seras asking Walter if he has any drugs she could use.
- Walter giving Seras her gun....and then telling her that it's made of paper mache.
- This hilarious exchange-
Alucard: You're a little teapot.
Pip: (Singing) I'm a little teapot, short and stout...
- The running "Miiiiillkshaaaaaaaaaaake" gag.
- Drunk Anderson. That is all. "Go with child, my God!"
- Jan Valentine escaping Seras' grab.
Walter: (tears of Jan's arm with the floss of doom) DOORKNOB!
Jan: That's okay, I use my left hand any-whoa (cut to Round Table raising their guns)
Integra: You're unarmed. Do you get it?
Jan: ...uh, no?
(Round table shoots him)
- The conclusion to Alucard and Anderson's reminiscing of the time when they lived together:
Alucard: Besides, it would have never worked out between us.
Anderson: But why?
Alucard: Because we both like women.
Anderson: Oh yeah...
- Episode 1:
- Eggman Singing "Rain Drops Keep Fallin on My Head"
- Big:Froggy I love you even if you do give me genital warts.
- "You are clearly made of water but we will destroy you somehow.
- Chaos singing the Spider-Man theme in Blah-Blah's
- The Ending:
Eggman:muhaahahhahaha sonic dosen't even realize i'm behind this genius evil plan and I'm watching him at this very moment! muahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahha...
Sonic(offscreen):I can hear you Eggman!
Eggman:Son of a bitch!
- Episode 2:
- Big:Froggy don't run away your just dragging out the plot and making us seem like relevant characters! Aw he went down the sewer, come back here jesus! Hello officer i'm not doing anything wrong just trying to find my slippery friend and committing grand theft auto for two seconds.
- Froggy:Stop following me dumbass... I mean ribbit.
Tails:I'VE SOILED MYSELF!!!!!!!!
Sonic:Worst. Sidekick. Ever. you can fly just bail out you dipshit!
- Sonic insulting Michael Jackson, and then getting chased by a whale and developing sever whaleaphobia.
"Dolphins! I knew you were in league with the whales!"
- On Chaos Emeralds:
Tails:I've been testing a new power source.
Sonic:Is it a chaos emerald?
Tails:How did you know?
Sonic:BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS A FUCKING CHAOS EMRALD! SHOW ME ONE SONIC GAME WITHOUT A CHAOS EMRALD AND I'LL SHOW YOU A GAY VAMPIRE!
Tails:Sonic and the Secret Rings?
Sonic:Don't. Ever. Mention. that. Name. Again
Tails:Sonic and the Black Night?
Sonic:Okay heres your prize.
(Shows picture of Edward Cullen)Edward:sparkle sparkle!
- When sonic asks tails to take a closer look at his emerald after calling it gay:It shows the same Edward picture on it complete with Big Gay Al's Song from South Park:Bigger, Longer, and Uncut.
- Episode 5
- Knuckles making an unconcious Sonic give him a blowjob.
Knuckles: Aw yeah, Sonic, take it, take it like a chilli dog.
- "And now I'll escape on my invisible tredmill. Walking in place, walking in place, walking in place."
- Big singing Saftey Dance.
- Eggman ordering McDonald's.
- Box of Danger's Pokémon the Abridged Series:
- Ash's imaginary phone call in Episode 2.
- After Misty's sisters offer Ash a badge in episode 7:
Misty: Ah, hell no! You whores were just gonna give it to him? This isn't your virginity, dammit, this is a Gym Badge! Something you have to earn!
- Meowth explaining how he got the Squirtle Squad on his side in episode 11:
Ash: Why are you guys taking orders from Meowth?
Meowth: I told them the series ended with Team Gurren taking orders from a talking cat, and they just started listening to me.
Ash: But that's not what happens! The show ends with--
Meowth: SPOILERS!!! [scratches Ash's face]
- Misty trying to think up a Green Aesop for Episode 17:
Misty: Those fools! They're disrespecting the ocean. And the ocean is much like an elephant, it never forgives. Wait, that doesn't make any sense! Where was I going with that? Are they still look-oh, sh*t, they are still looking at me. They can't hear me, can they?
- Haunter and Ghastly watching footage of Ash crossdressing in episode 21:
Ash: Is it bad that I feel comfortable?
James: Since when has it ever been bad to feel comfortable?
Jessie: After all, you're such a pretty girl!
Ash: (flattered) Really?