The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Awesome Music: "When the Spooks Have Their Midnight Jamboree"
- Moment of Awesome / Funny Moments / Nightmare Fuel: All three at once. Seriously. The climactic chase between the Headless Horseman and Ichabod is one long sequence of wall-to-wall terror, hilarity and stupefyingly great animation.
- Cyrill the horse gets one when he speaks for Mr. Toad in court:
Lawyer: Then how did he get the motor car?
Cyril: The only way a gentlemen gets anything; the honest way.
Lawyer: And what is the honest way?
Cyril: Haha! I thought you wouldn't know that, guv'nor.
- Toad's way of stealing back the deed from Winky and the weasels.
- The Headless Horseman's dynamic entrance. Seated upon your haunted black steed atop a hill? Check! Carrying a sword in one hand and a blazing pumpkin head in the other? Check! Scare both the protagonist and the children watching this short with a diabolical laugh? Triple freaking check!