|This page needs some cleaning up to be presentable.|
Some or all of these characters need descriptions. A list of tropes is not a description.
Peter Parker / Spider-Man
"You seriously think I'm a cop in a skintight red and blue suit?"
Played by: Andrew Garfield
- Alliterative Name
- Animal Motif: The Spider
- Badass Bookworm: He's just like his comics counterpart; a geeky nice guy who can solve your hardest algebra problems before breakfast is over, while handing out any Too Dumb to Live thugs trying get you their asses using his superhuman combat skills.
- Deadpan Snarker: As Spider-Man.
- Ordinary High School Student
- Parental Abandonment
- Teen Genius
Captain George Stacy
Dr. Curt Connors / The Lizard
"Ready to play God?"
Played by: Rhys Ifans
- Badass Labcoat
- Beast Man: As the Lizard.
- Big Bad: Of the first film.
- Blond Guys Are Evil: At least his superpowered alter-ego certainly is.
- Evil Brit: If his thick accent is any indication...
- Full-Frontal Assault: As the Lizard, when not wearing his Badass Labcoat.
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent
Richard & Mary Parker
Video Game Characters
MOD NOTE: There are at least three video games named "The Amazing Spider-Man". These entries should be moved to Characters subpages for the relevant game or games.
- Big Bad: seemingly of the game, what with being behind most of the new cross-species villains and the Spider Slayers.
- The Beast Master: Can control a horde of rats.
- Back to The Amazing Spider-Man