The Angry Beavers/Recap/E02 Up All Night
This Recap page does not have a recap. (This page might or might not have a summary, which is much shorter than a recap.)
You can help this wiki by writing a recap of this work or installment.
Recap pages that do not have recaps are subject to speedy deletion without warning or debate.
Norb and Dag can't get to sleep. Norb decides since they are now living on their own they can do whatever they want, and decide to stay up all night.
Tropes featured in this episode:
- Event Driven Clock: Except it somehow gets unplugged at some point.
- Fainting: At the very end. Although the Season 3 sequel "Up All Day" sort of retcons it.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: The ending gag. And there wasn't even a time machine involved!
- Flying Car: A few are seen when Dag and Norb finally go outside.
- Laughing Mad: Happens towards the end, before Daggett notices their clock isn't plugged in.
- Pillow Fight: The Beavers have one, but it's extremely weak-willed.
- Sanity Slippage: Happens to the Beavers the longer they stay up.
- Screw The Rules, WE Make Them!: Now that Norb and Dag are on their own...
- Shout-Out: Norb and Dag sitting on the couch laughing could be a reference to Beavis and Butthead
- That Poor Cat: A cat gets hit during the pillow fight. Why there's a cat hanging around inside the beavers' home is never explained.
- There's No B in Movie: The first episode where the Beavers are seen watching a really bad B-movie. Specifically, The Crawling Spleen".
- What Do You Mean It's Not Heinous?: Daggett balks at the idea of staying up all night, but Norb talks him into it by saying they can do that "thing" mom would never let them do. In the next scene, we see them doing the heinous act their mother forbade them to do... it's.... prank phone calling.